Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Freeman-on-the-land idiocies

He will probably end up in court, where reality will finally hit him full on in the face.

Just like it always does in these 'Freeman on the Land' cases, they never win, and you would think they would know that, clearly not very good at doing their own research. 🤷‍♂️

There should be 100% levy on those fuckwits, for wasting police and court time. So if they would have got six months, they get a year.

We've found effective answer to most of these discussions and the perennial argument " I'm actually on private land" ; that can be a legit argument depending where you are.
If you think you are in the right let me issue you a ticket If I'm wrong I'll get a disaplinary.
Almost always gets them to clear off.

Funny how he thinks no authority can fine him due to his not agreeing to any such terms in a contract, yet he threatens the local council with fines of his own if he receives any further correspondence :facepalm:

Oh, it's better than the local council, it's not a parking fine, it's a speeding fine, he's threatening Avon & Somerset Police. :D

The address is - PO Box 213. Bristol BS20 1DR - A&SP's Speed Enforcement Unit.

Oh, it's better than the local council, it's not a parking fine, it's a speeding fine, he's threatening Avon & Somerset Police. :D

If your really really annoying your mountain of parking fines will be passed to the bailiffs and if your car is anything over a few years old they aren't going to do much of anything. But the debt doesn't go away.
Police fines you are challenging the state and you will Lose.

It’s not threatening anyone as he’s fairly likely to have already sorted this out online and paid the fine, the scrawling on the envelope is performative and won’t have been posted.

It’s not threatening anyone as he’s fairly likely to have already sorted this out online and paid the fine, the scrawling on the envelope is performative and won’t have been posted.

Oh ye of little faith. How can you doubt how committed this idiot is to his idiotic endeavours.

(You’re probably right though)

Oh ye of little faith. How can you doubt how committed this idiot is to his idiotic endeavours.

(You’re probably right though)

I doubt it, he's a total loon, see the video in this post, he could have moved his car, but nope, he invited a parking ticket, he actually believes this 'Freeman on the Land' shit. .

I suppose it shows that, despite my best efforts, I still haven't dealt with all of the unconscious sexism I've picked up over my 54 years as I didn't realise there could be women quite as loonspud as this, thinking drivel at this level was a male preserve.

well, you never met my mother.
which is to say i was raised with it and although i continue to be gobsmacked by it, i'm not surprised.

This 'Freeman on the Land' shit is all wrapped-up in QAnon, David fucking Icke, etc., and it can be deadly.

The owner of a Christian surf school in California who has admitted to killing his two young children because he believed they’d inherited serpent DNA from their mother told the FBI he was radicalized by the former BBC sports presenter-turned-conspiracy theorist David Icke.

Matthew Coleman, 40, told FBI agents last August that in the days before he killed his children, he’d been having visions and seeing signs that revealed to him that his wife, Abby, “possessed serpent DNA” and was potentially a “shape-shifter.”

Coleman said he believed his wife had passed the reptilian DNA on to his children—2-year-old Kaleo and 10-month-old Roxy—and that his children now possessed “corrupted DNA” that would spread if something wasn’t done about it, according to a new court filing reviewed by VICE News.

I must say, I have huge admiration for the warden. Even at my advanced age, I would have decked him. :oops: That was the most extreme of provocation.
Felt really sorry for that guy. It can't be the most fun job to do at the best of times. That conspiracy theorist was a total bully, he seemed to be getting nastier the less notice the warden took of him, which is so often the case with those dickheads.

Gruinard nice at this time of year
wot, this Gruinard?

_123907416_img_1643.jpg

Back
Top Bottom