Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Freeman-on-the-land idiocies

Why would anyone read anything you post now, given that your entire “legal” foundation has just been comprehensively razed by genuine legal experts and you’re unprepared to engage beyond suggesting we read some spurious dogshit by unqualified weirdos?
Read the end bit it's called the Magna Carter translated; the great charter law of the land end of. It is as relevant today as it always has been! Those Legal professionals dispelling it's entirety and truth are all organic robots programmed by the system read up fella and it's LAWFUL entirety

Well I hope I've entertained you all? Seems Jeremy Kyle is not on anymore
Don't shift the goalposts now. You weren't here to entertain us - you wanted to tell us all about your wonderful legal revelations. Only it's gone a bit runny now, so you're trying to save a bit of face by pretending it's all just a bit of a larf.

Bit like those two year olds who do something unintentionally funny and make all the grownups laugh, and all they know to do is to laugh harder and louder than everyone, despite being completely oblivious to what's causing the mirth.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! :D ← that's you, right there. :)

Read the end bit it's called the Magna Carter translated; the great charter law of the land end of. It is as relevant today as it always has been! Those Legal professionals dispelling it's entirety and truth are all organic robots programmed by the system read up fella and it's LAWFUL entirety
:D :facepalm:

OK to all I ask; what's the difference between lawful and legal? Please enlighten me?
I fear that this is gong to confuse the hell out of you, but in essence, it's the difference between practical application and theory.

If I do something lawful, it is permitted by law for me to do so. If I do something legal, I am doing it in the manner prescribed by the technical provisions of the law. I shouldn't imagine anyone except lawyers (including those of the barrack room variety) would ever need to concern themselves with the distinction.

I fear that this is gong to confuse the hell out of you, but in essence, it's the difference between practical application and theory.

If I do something lawful, it is permitted for me to do so. If I do something legal, I am doing it in the manner prescribed by the technical provisions of the law. I shouldn't imagine anyone except lawyers (including those of the barrack room variety) would ever need to concern themselves with the distinction.
Wrong everyone should know and its prescribed by the technical provisions of 'Statute' law 'Commercial' law not 'Common' law which is the main jurisdiction for many countries

Bullshit.
OK I can take that! But knowing publications such as Black's book of law, which is a lot of LEGAL mumbo jumbo, and studied them well I know that it goes for all commonwealth countries! The Great Charter is the LAW!! Legal does not come into the equation only if you allow it to

OK I can take that! But knowing publications such as Black's book of law, which is a lot of LEGAL mumbo jumbo, and studied them well I know that it goes for all commonwealth countries! The Great Charter is the LAW!! Legal does not come into the equation only if you allow it to
Ahhhh, so you're actually a Trained Lawyer? Or do you just mean that you've thumbed through a law book and barely understood one sentence in five?

Back
Top Bottom