Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Freeman-on-the-land idiocies

Btw I had to pay a legally enforceable parking ticket a few weeks ago, did I sign the contract, did I fuck, did I have to pay, yes I did
You've just reminded me of a video clip someone posted a while ago in another Freeman-related thread. A Freeman was being interviewed live on TV outside a courthouse, boasting about how he'd never paid Council Tax and never would, when he suddenly cut the interview short and said 'Sorry, I need to go now as the meter is running out and I don't want to get a ticket'.

Illegal means forbidden by law, unlawful means not authorised by law. Murder, however, is deemed unlawful, not expressly illegal.

Murder, being legally defined as an unlawful killing, is illegal, though isn't it? Ie. unlawful killing is forbidden by law.
So murder is illegal (and a lawful killing would not be murder by definition).

edit: it's no wonder some people start thinking the whole thing is a magic words game...

Last edited:
May I ask what profession you may have please? I was a so called Lawyer but when you add substance to allegations you get ousted!!
No you weren't.

No lawyer "so called" or otherwise, would ever have come out with this rubbish:
Ask any LEGAL representative if you want about contracts!! Without a signature they are all null and void!! They know this........

Last edited:
You've just reminded me of a video clip someone posted a while ago in another Freeman-related thread. A Freeman was being interviewed live on TV outside a courthouse, boasting about how he'd never paid Council Tax and never would, when he suddenly cut the interview short and said 'Sorry, I need to go now as the meter is running out and I don't want to get a ticket'.

Sounds like this twat that claims he doesn't pay car tax, and got ejected from the court's public galley for refusing to stand, yet needed to get back to his car, as the parking ticket was running out. :facepalm:

Mr Emms said: "I'd been in the court for a couple of hours when they demanded I stand. 'I do not stand under your laws. I am a public person'. I wasn't there as a witness or on trial."

He added that he has written a letter to Gloucestershire police saying he has opted out of all laws. "I can drive a car with no tax and do whatever I want," he said. "It's everybody's right."

Flanked by two security guards, Mr Emms walked out of the court, but then argued with staff for 15 minutes, before leaving because his parking ticket was about to expire.

Man's fury at being banished from court after refusing to stand

:D

Read the end bit it's called the Magna Carter translated; the great charter law of the land end of. It is as relevant today as it always has been! Those Legal professionals dispelling it's entirety and truth are all organic robots programmed by the system read up fella and it's LAWFUL entirety

You clearly didn't do the optional Latin part of your law degree. And lawyers generally manage the difference between its and it's, or entirely and entirety, whichever it is.

On that basis, there's more than a whiff of bullshit about your credentials.

Cunnus mendax is the legal maxim that most applies.

Last edited:
You clearly didn't do the optional Latin part of your law degree. And lawyers generally manage the difference between its and it's, or entirely and entirety, whichever it is.

On that basis, there's more than a whiff of bullshit about your credentials.

Cunnus mendax is the legal maxim that most applies.
you missed MAGNA CARTER

Blimey, there's some right nutters out there.

This guy, stopped for no car tax, refused to provide his details as he was a 'Freeman on the Land', didn't consent to being arrested, resisted arrest, struggles with the cops in front of his kids, and got himself Tasered. :facepalm:

https://www.thesun. co.uk/news/7591935/driver-stopped-police-untaxed-car-law/

Interesting quote from a copper, after a 'Freeman on the Land' was convicted for drug driving...

Derbyshire Roads Policing Unit Tweeted after the court hearing, saying: "Still waiting for a ‘freeman’ defence to trump the Road Traffic Act."

Freemen on the Land believe only "true" law is their own interpretation of common law.

To date, there is no recorded instance of freeman tactics being upheld in a court of law.

Cannabis user who thought he was 'above the law' is banned from driving

Last edited:
Blimey, there's some right nutters out there.

This guy, stopped for no car tax, refused to provide his details as he was a 'Freeman on the Land', didn't consent to being arrested, resisted arrest, struggles with the cops in front of his kids, and got himself Tasered. :facepalm:

Motorist stopped by cops for untaxed car claims he's NOT breaking the law

Interesting quote from a copper, after a 'Freeman on the Land' was convicted for drug driving...

Cannabis user who thought he was 'above the law' is banned from driving

The second one is breaking the normal demographics. It's usually a middle-aged man who feels that life has been unfair to him.

Sounds like this twat that claims he doesn't pay car tax, and got ejected from the court's public galley for refusing to stand, yet needed to get back to his car, as the parking ticket was running out. :facepalm:

Man's fury at being banished from court after refusing to stand

:D
He sounds a right charmer:

Mr Emms, from Ebbw Vale in Wales, was jailed for three years in 2012 after embezzling £16,500 from a charity fund to help his son Michael fight motor neurone disease. He had claimed he would take his son on holiday to the USA in 2010. When the trip didn't happen, he pretended to burn the donors' cheques in front of Michael's grandmother.

After Michael died aged 24 in April 2011, there was not enough money left to pay for a funeral. Mr Emms was found guilty of fraud in 2012 at Cardiff Crown Court.

Back
Top Bottom