Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Freeman-on-the-land idiocies

do we sepperate car tax/food tax/ council tax and spend it on different things then? Or does it just go into one big kitty for the rich to plunder as they see fit?

I'd be happyfor an income based tax, a fair one. And that's it. I'd be happy if we weren't all made to pay for shit that we have no interest in, and vehimently oppose. (like way, war against drugs/prostitution, you name it) I'd be happy if the system was fair, but it's corrupt and screwed beyond comprehension.

It's funny. I'd have thought that lawful descent would have gone down well on a predominatly left wing website. Seems I was wrong, and people love being shafted from every single angle. Lube up boys and girls, here comes another length!!

This is no more lawful dissent than a rich man paying PWC to move his profits to an offshore company.

If you want a discussion on hypothecated taxes (which is where you get to pick where your tax ££s go) fine, but don't confuse that with this nonsense.

oh and as I have pointed out on other Freeman bullshit threads the semantic quibbling of some tosser with a r/w anarchist (lol) perspective doesn't generally hold much sway with the state. The beautifully naive idea that they'll play by the rules actually reveals quite a pathetic trust in the state you claim to be rejecting.

do we sepperate car tax/food tax/ council tax and spend it on different things then? Or does it just go into one big kitty for the rich to plunder as they see fit?

Council tax goes funnily enough primarily to councils. How many wars do they wage?

This is no more lawful dissent than a rich man paying PWC to move his profits to an offshore company.
I dissagree, this is the start of lawful descent, or at least a part of it. When the taxes are unlawful, and you stop paying them.....

where does "war tax" come from then? is there a specific kitty for it?

Yes, it's called 'Income Tax', VAT, Corporation Tax. In fact it's the tax that's collected by HMRC, not your local council.

You do know the local/national split in taxation, and how that's spent, don't you?

not really, no. All I know is the basic that I need to know. Right vrs wrong.

They are ripping us off, and it is wrong. End of story. If the system wasn't fucked, there'd be no problem. But it's fucked, completly. It's biased, and it's to keep us all in line. Well fuck that I say. Fuck them, and their law.

oh and as I have pointed out on other Freeman bullshit threads the semantic quibbling of some tosser with a r/w anarchist (lol) perspective doesn't generally hold much sway with the state. The beautifully naive idea that they'll play by the rules actually reveals quite a pathetic trust in the state you claim to be rejecting.

It's really quite a reactionary idea common with conspiraloons. It relies on a benevolent judiciary waiting to implement old and just common law. But in modern times malevolent forces appear to have brainwashed us into accepting oppresive evils such as income tax. However common law can be restored to primacy by some ritualistic semantic bollocks which will be accepted by judges who retain noble instincts.

give me some more then...... I'm all ears. :)

A notable one has been your "If you don't believe any old crap spouted by idiots like Alex Jones, then you wholeheartedly swallow anything said by the Murdoch media machine, and those are the only two options" argument.

not really, no. All I know is the basic that I need to know. Right vrs wrong.

They are ripping us off, and it is wrong. End of story. If the system wasn't fucked, there'd be no problem. But it's fucked, completly. It's biased, and it's to keep us all in line. Well fuck that I say. Fuck them, and their law.

I look forward to your commentary on this when HMRC take you to court and lock you up for non-payment of VAT or income tax.

This is the equivalent of saying that builders who do cash in hand work, or black cabbies who only declare the HMRC estimate on their income as real, are tax rebels.

You still haven't responded to the point that if someone who thinks everyone on the dole is a scrounger is justified in not paying tax either. I mean they feel the same way about tax as you, only instead of the army, they don't like paying to support the welfare state.

A notable one has been your "If you don't believe any old crap spouted by idiots like Alex Jones, then you wholeheartedly swallow anything said by the Murdoch media machine, and those are the only two options" argument.

:confused: isthat a direct quote, or are you miaking up bullshit and putting words/beliefs in my mouth?

re- gentle green. FUCK YES!! Give it to me baby :D

I look forward to your commentary on this when HMRC take you to court and lock you up for non-payment of VAT or income tax.

Alas I'm a pussy at heart, and I'll be waiting for a few more court cases to be won before I jump on this bandwagon. But jump on and drop out I will. As soon as I can. The very fucking second i can drop out of this society for real, the better.

fine, so long as he is happy to be denied any access to piped water, electricity, health care and education for his kids.

Again, bring it on. The education system is a fucking joke anyway, I wish to god I'd never gone through it to be honest. Electricity can be sourced elsewhere, as can water. Healthcare, I'll just wave my hands over any cancer/aids I get :)

Alas I'm a pussy at heart, and I'll be waiting for a few more court cases to be won before I jump on this bandwagon. But jump on and drop out I will. As soon as I can. The very fucking second i can drop out of this society for real, the better.

Don't get ill or injured then!

Again, bring it on. The education system is a fucking joke anyway, I wish to god I'd never gone through it to be honest. Electricity can be sourced elsewhere, as can water. Healthcare, I'll just wave my hands over any cancer/aids I get :)

piped water, electricity, health care

do me a favour

I intend to stay well healthy, taa :) (and anyway, I can still get healthcare if i want to pay for it "in hypothetical situations such as this* )

It's really quite a reactionary idea common with conspiraloons. It relies on a benevolent judiciary waiting to implement old and just common law. But in modern times malevolent forces appear to have brainwashed us into accepting oppresive evils such as income tax. However common law can be restored to primacy by some ritualistic semantic bollocks which will be accepted by judges who retain noble instincts.

yep, and it displays the same naive belief that people have in the old 12 men good and true. My antipathy towards juries in general is probably a bit arguable though.

Freeman of the land, pah. Such bollocks. It is gross anti-statism which is in turn anti-society. Find somewhere else to play rugged individual you cockwpes.

piped water, electricity, health care

do me a favour
You can still pay for things you want/neede. By paying a water bill, you're not paying council tax, you're paying a company to supply your water. That is a choice you have decided to make. Not an enforced tax. You can by solar pannels, water butts.

So he still has to pay council tax? (surprise) This seems like a bit of a misleading thread title then.

Odd that the judgement was signed before the case started though, no?

I'm a fan of tax, but not of how the burden of it is distributed primarily onto the poor. Nor am I a fan of how the court system works, or how difficult it is for someone with ordinary means to access it when they need justice.

The FTOL might be a load of right-wing bollocks, but there's some important issues raised in that vid.

Back
Top Bottom