Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Footballer Marcus Rashford fights for free school meals

Eapd6epXYAIPRyp

They can smell it. Years of entitled inbreeding has taught them one thing and that is when to run and hide rather than to stand and fight. They are on the back feet and the only thing left for us to do is to remind them day after day exactly where they belong and where we want them. The sneer is beginning to turn into fear.

I must admit I'd never heard of Marcus Rashford before today ...

I believe you will find that he is the same Marcus Rashford who is referred to in these earlier news reports:

Manchester United's Marcus Rashford target of racist abuse on Twitter

Marcus Rashford: Racism 'spike' is unbelievable - Man Utd & England striker

'This has to stop': Paul Pogba and Marcus Rashford join calls for change

4A1C537300000578-5489941-image-a-2_1520846442554.jpg

(Source: as stated in image)

England footballer, Marcus Rashford with his mother Melanie. In May 2016, aged just 18 years and 208 days, Rashford became the youngest player to score on his England full international debut. Young Rashford has stated: 'My mum would go days without sleeping, worrying about how she would cover the next round of bills, worried that I could get in trouble, mixing with the wrong crowds, if she couldn’t keep her eyes on me while working every hour of the day. Even at seven or eight years old I recognised her worry, but I also recognised that she was trying her best. I’ve said it once and I will say it again: this system was not built for families like mine to succeed, no matter how hard we are working.'

Last edited:
Shaming for Starmer who has done fuck all on this. And for his shadow education person, who is supposed to be the token lefty in New New Labour.
Actually, part of the reason for the U Turn was that Starmer
"We did it !" :rolleyes:

This campaign started with Labour. They'll planned to devote their first Opposition Debate day in Parliament to food poverty issues. Johnson caved in to avoid this (in part)

They can smell it. Years of entitled inbreeding has taught them one thing and that is when to run and hide rather than to stand and fight. They are on the back feet and the only thing left for us to do is to remind them day after day exactly where they belong and where we want them. The sneer is beginning to turn into fear.
really? they've got 4 more years with their fat majority & without having to worry about a thing. Your crowing & glee seems a bit premature to put it mildly, they've just backed down on one egregiously stupid policy when it became impossible not to, plenty more to come and footballers writing letters isn't going to be their comeuppance.

I believe you will find that he is the same Marcus Rashford who is referred to in these earlier news reports:

Manchester United's Marcus Rashford target of racist abuse on Twitter

Marcus Rashford: Racism 'spike' is unbelievable - Man Utd & England striker

'This has to stop': Paul Pogba and Marcus Rashford join calls for change

4A1C537300000578-5489941-image-a-2_1520846442554.jpg

(Source: as stated in image)

England footballer, Marcus Rashford with his mother Melanie. In May 2016, aged just 18 years and 208 days, Rashford became the youngest player to score on his England full international debut. Young Rashford has stated: 'My mum would go days without sleeping, worrying about how she would cover the next round of bills, worried that I could get in trouble, mixing with the wrong crowds, if she couldn’t keep her eyes on me while working every hour of the day. Even at seven or eight years old I recognised her worry, but I also recognised that she was trying her best. I’ve said it once and I will say it again: this system was not built for families like mine to succeed, no matter how hard we are working.'
She has clearly done an outstanding job of bringing him up and looks very proud of her son

really? they've got 4 more years with their fat majority & without having to worry about a thing. Your crowing & glee seems a bit premature to put it mildly, they've just backed down on one egregiously stupid policy when it became impossible not to, plenty more to come and footballers writing letters isn't going to be their comeuppance.

Four more years for them to continue fucking themselves up, with no one to plausibly blame for it but themselves.

Back
Top Bottom