Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Footballer Marcus Rashford fights for free school meals

Daily Star is getting quite radical these days. :D

Ek9rWJQW0AAUMG6

It is lovely to see on Marcus Rashford's twitter feed the number of independent food outlets offering to feed kids over half term.

Respect to them all. I am sure a lot of them are suffering in the current climate but regardless of this are not willing to see kids go hungry. If any are in your local area then please try an support them with your custom.

Last edited:
I’m unfriending someone I’ve known for years over this. It has been the final straw in their right wing fuckery. They’ve blindly supported Brexit and Britain First, they’re All Lives Matter, refusing to accept the arguments for BLM, these have pushed me to ignore them on and off over the years.

Now they think the government is right over free food. Well they can fuck right off. I’ve struggled with their fuck witted, dickhead arguments but have always thought they were fundamentally decent people who would help others in need. But no more.

If you think starving poor kids (in both senses here) you are an outright total cunt who I don’t want any dealings with. Ever.

Been thinking about this some more, I really can’t remember being so angry at a vote; five hundred and eighty three MPs went to a debate and vote on whether to give £15 worth of food to poor children for a period less than seven weeks.

Cunts goes without saying, but have these wankers got nothing better to do than this?? They are fucking worthless scum.

View attachment 235494

Part of me always worries the Tories will just say "see, we don't need to step in".
Free school meals: Councils offer own meal vouchers for children Free school meals: Councils offer own meal vouchers for children
It’s good to see the councils standing by the local children. But no doubt the Tory scum buckets will vomit out the bile that Lord Camomile has posted above.

Cos councils are just flushed with cash these days. More fucking services to be cut.

It is lovely to see on Marcus Rashford's twitter feed the number of independent food outlets offering to feed kids over half term.

Respect to them all. I am sure a lot of them are suffering in the current climate but regardless of this are not willing to see kids go hungry. If any are in your local area then please try an support them with your custom.

I saw that. I'm really moved. I'm welling up.:oops:

I'm not surprised all those fuckers voted against this or that they're so completely tone deaf on this issue. But I had thought they might've learned from the last time just how bad this makes them look and voted for it purely for that reason but no.

Back
Top Bottom