Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Football and coronavirus

Amazon have got some games . In the Portuguese league Familicao beat Porto last night but a half time Benfica 0-0 .

Hmm, will not be signing up for sky or Amazon

The free Sky games are on a freeview etc channel (Sky Pick) which no signup is required for.

The Amazon games are free, you dont need a prime membership to get them, but I suppose you will still need to create a free account with them to see them.

Funnily enough, I've just flicked right through my freebies channels and the only sky channel on their is sky news. No sky pick.

Have just checked on line. I have freeview play; nothing. I also have a Roku box on which I could get Sky Store, but I won't sign up for anything Sky.

FFS

The feeling is that it was Benfica supporters after the team produced an insipid performance against Tondelo,. A win would have put them two points clear of Porto. The managers house was also graffited as were the houses of a couple of players. The police put a 100 meter exclusion barrier around the stadium but the attack happened away from the stadium as the bus was returning to the Benfica campus . The Police have got footage as the attack came from a bridge over the dual carriageway. Media have blamed The No Name Boys . which is the main Benfica ultra group

1591434159573.png

I had to look for it (i'd not heard of it) - freeview 11 is called 'pick' in my area. don't think i've ever seen anything worth watching on it

It's basically skys freeview offering so if they ever want to broadcast sport to non-subscribers, it appears there. Cricket highlights were there for a bit during one of the ashes series. The rest of the time, it shows old stuff from skyone.

The feeling is that it was Benfica supporters after the team produced an insipid performance against Tondelo,. A win would have put them two points clear of Porto. The managers house was also graffited as were the houses of a couple of players. The police put a 100 meter exclusion barrier around the stadium but the attack happened away from the stadium as the bus was returning to the Benfica campus . The Police have got footage as the attack came from a bridge over the dual carriageway. Media have blamed The No Name Boys . which is the main Benfica ultra group

View attachment 216339
They'd be fucking busy if they supported us.

Belarusian Premier League still free on youtube. I’ve got right into it through lockdown so will be sticking with that.

5Live for bigger games & EFL play offs. Sky and Amazon can bite me.

"Watford captain Troy Deeney says people told him they wished his baby son would contract coronavirus after he chose not to return to training ..."

A deeply disturbing report from 28 May 2020:

Watford captain Troy Deeney reveals hurtful comments wishing his baby son 'gets coronavirus'

Back
Top Bottom