Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Flu jab reactions or corona?

Almost certainly a reaction to the flu vaccine, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. It should pass within a couple of days.

Flue vaccine reactions are rare, and any 'coming up on a pill' type thing are possibly psychological or a coincidence. Some interesting reading here.

Flue vaccine reactions are rare, and any 'coming up on a pill' type thing are possibly psychological or a coincidence. Some interesting reading here.

Maybe High Voltage routinely takes E before every vaccination?

I had the flu jab at work a few weeks ago, came home feeling fine and then slept for 17 hours and woke up feeling ghastly. Only lasted 24hrs and then the 'flu arm' hurt for a bit longer.

I had the flu jab at work a few weeks ago, came home feeling fine and then slept for 17 hours and woke up feeling ghastly. Only lasted 24hrs and then the 'flu arm' hurt for a bit longer.
I have no flu arm or anything like it.
Was really ill last night. Getting the flu jab required public transport. Ironic if I got covid on the way.

I had the flu jab this year with no reaction at all. But last year had the flu jab and pneumonia jab. Bad reaction, temperature, shivering, painful arms (one jab in each). Didn't last long, though. Shivering stopped next day, arms stopped hurting next couple of days.

I am eating and have a desire for beer. Tricky one this with being so wretched yesterday. Gf may try something wild like raising her voice and snatching at my Old Peculier.

Back
Top Bottom