Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fitzwilliam Hunt apologises after funeral ceremony disturbed by "20 to 30" hounds

Also it's never 'aggravated trespass' when these fuckers stampede onto someone's land without permission and wreak havok, that law is only ever used against peaceful protestors.
I've had the bastards trample over some newly planted trees and bushes in the garden. A couple of months later later, their quarry went to ground in the rabbit warren in the back garden, and the cunts had started to dig it out when I came back from shopping. Yelled at them and called the police at the same time. There were no sabs about unfortunately, but as I had on open line to the police in my hand the master called his shits off, but they hadn't all left by the time the riot van turned up. What's more annoying was that the previous season we had sent the cunts the warning letter to say "no hunting nor hunt staff, followers or anyone else" were allowed on our land. Typically arrogant in their behaviour, that was not the first, nor the last time I had called the police about them trespassing.
For the next several years I never left the house/garden during the season and always had my camera / phone to hand. Local force had a "wildlife crime" team, and the liaison for our area was remarkably anti-hunt and made a decent impact on keeping the cunts in line.

Now, we see them very infrequently indeed, and when we do, the mounted field is tiny and only a few car mounted followers, soon, I'm hoping they'll become insolvent or if they must, maybe merge with another small hunt.

I've had the bastards trample over some newly planted trees and bushes in the garden. A couple of months later later, their quarry went to ground in the rabbit warren in the back garden, and the cunts had started to dig it out when I came back from shopping. Yelled at them and called the police at the same time. There were no sabs about unfortunately, but as I had on open line to the police in my hand the master called his shits off, but they hadn't all left by the time the riot van turned up. What's more annoying was that the previous season we had sent the cunts the warning letter to say "no hunting nor hunt staff, followers or anyone else" were allowed on our land. Typically arrogant in their behaviour, that was not the first, nor the last time I had called the police about them trespassing.
For the next several years I never left the house/garden during the season and always had my camera / phone to hand. Local force had a "wildlife crime" team, and the liaison for our area was remarkably anti-hunt and made a decent impact on keeping the cunts in line.

Now, we see them very infrequently indeed, and when we do, the mounted field is tiny and only a few car mounted followers, soon, I'm hoping they'll become insolvent or if they must, maybe merge with another small hunt.
The trouble is policing hunts often comes down to the personal views of the senior leadership team of the local force and not, you know, the law.

It's why in some areas the police out sab the sabs by stopping hunts, running investigations and charging whilst in others, sometimes neighbouring counties, they facilitate the hunt and focus entirely on the sabs.

Last edited:
The trouble is policing hunts often comes down to the personal views of the senior leadership team of the local force and not, you know, the law.

It's why in some areas the police out sab the sabs by stopping hunts, running investigations and charging whilst in others, sometimes neighbouring counties, they facilitate the hunt and focus entirely on the sabs.

And in some areas that split occurs at a more local level, until something happens to bring incidents to the attention of the upper echelons ...

Like the cunts trying a meet during the FMD outbreak in 2001

And in some areas that split occurs at a more local level, until something happens to bring incidents to the attention of the upper echelons ...

Like the cunts trying a meet during the FMD outbreak in 2001

In most forces there will be a ‘wildlife officer’ -normally a job stuck on top of another full time job done by a middle manager (Sgt or inspector). To allocate this job either someone who doesn’t care gets stiffed for it, or more often someone volunteers. In the latter case it’s because they have an interest, either conservation based ( which could be deepish green or rough shooting linked) or because they are part of the horsey hunting crowd. This kind of sets the tone for hunt policing - apparently.

It’s no way to run a country...

Back
Top Bottom