Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Filth by name. . .

Indeed so. You'd think they could've ascertained that without arresting her and causing distress to both her and her son.

umm

i'm far from uncritical of the police, but if the police statement on tweeter is correct (which is not a given), both a TFL revenue inspector and a police officer had tried to...

Good question but then I suppose you deactivate rather than unactivate and decommission rather than uncommission

After a few days of peace, Greater Manchester Police have excelled themselves with this case:

Not just the GMP, but also the CPS and the Criminal Cases Review Commission - who refused to review this man's case - he has been categorically shown not to be the rapist in the crime he was convicted of due to DNA evidence. The DNA evidence was found by a charity supporting him, not the police.

I am just appalled and angry at this case, he was arrested on very dubious grounds and the detectives involved insisted he must have done the crime because there was a faulty identification. He looked nothing like the efit of the suspect in the rape.

Of course, one of the dreadful consequences of the endless succession of bad apples, who seem to spend their entire time leveraging their position in order to insert themselves into any available orifice, is the cynicism it breeds about the Police in general.

oCRmhrM.png

As a result when an honest bobby like 'whistleblowing former detective Tom Coling', the author of 'The Honest Cop' website exposes the shocking truth to, checks notes, the "Investigations Reporter for My Local Guardian", there will actually be cynics who accuse him of seeking to engage in cheap personal brand building by exploiting the issue of child sexual abuse.

mUHOON7.png

Should we not be encouraging the rehabilitation of people who have left one of London's largest crime families in order to become family law solicitors? After all, who better to advise in family law cases than someone who checks notes reported some child abuse activity but failed to get it dealt with.

Instead there will be sceptics who just point to the last time he revealed the shocking truth to, checks notes, a "Special Correspondent for the Daily Telegraph"

Met Police 'ordered child abuse detectives to caution innocent people to hit targets' (archived)

7sxJN8a.png

They will even try to fabricate some absurd insinuation out of the fact that, according to his Linked in profile, between that Telegraph story last October, and this latest one, his employment seems to have come to an end.

OF7m9PS.png

For shame I say. For shame.

Still he has had the opportunity to grow a very nice beard.

Following on from my earlier post, Andrew Malkinson has had his conviction quashed

Greater Manchester Police are 'truly sorry' for the 'rare' 'miscarriage of justice'.

I hope he sues them for every penny, to say his conviction was unsafe is stretching the definition of the word massively.

The Chief has offered to apologise to him in person. Like that's going to magically make everything better.

'Misconduct' is now multiple allegations of sexual offences including rape. Obviously these allegations were known about for many months before he got the push.
Guardian article here:

Multiple investigations ongoing, going back a number of years to his time in the PSNI. Has been investigated for a number of months which begs the question, why was he made Chief in the first place?

Guardian article here:

Multiple investigations ongoing, going back a number of years to his time in the PSNI. Has been investigated for a number of months which begs the question, why was he made Chief in the first place?
e2a: possibly unsensitive drunken reply
tradition?

GMP excelling again. Off the scale!

The more I read about this the more dreadful it is. Everything that happened to her was wrong. The fake pace logs, missing footage, 40 hours of custody, the medical evidence of what actually happened to her.

It happened TWO YEARS AGO and only now it's in MSM are the GMP feeling any kind of pressure to come clean. Andy Burnham was also informed about it two years ago and had done nothing, and lied that he didn't know about this until recently.

Very brave woman.

The more I read about this the more dreadful it is. Everything that happened to her was wrong. The fake pace logs, missing footage, 40 hours of custody, the medical evidence of what actually happened to her.

It happened TWO YEARS AGO and only now it's in MSM are the GMP feeling any kind of pressure to come clean. Andy Burnham was also informed about it two years ago and had done nothing, and lied that he didn't know about this until recently.

Very brave woman.

And what's the Home Secretary had to say on this? Not an issue that she's concerned with I'd warrant.

The high court has overturned a decision by the police 'watchdog' that an officer who punched an elderly black man in the face had no case to answer.

48249335-10016943-Errol_Dixon_pictured_above_70_was_stopped_by_police_at_around_mi-a-140_1632326079543.jpg

(Source: as stated in image)

Elderly black man who was punched by Metropolitan Police officer wins judicial review

While the Independent Office for Police Conduct reconsiders PC Read's claim that he was acting in “self-defence” when he held pensioner Errol Dixon round the neck and punched him in the face causing him to suffer a broken nose, fractured cheekbone and eye socket and a displaced septum ...

Errol Dixon: Pensioner punched by police now battling cancer as he seeks justice

48249327-10016943-The_Met_referred_itself_to_the_IOPC_over_the_incident_and_said_M-a-139_1632326066370.jpg

(Source: as stated in image)

20111224082822!Metropolitan_Police_Logo.png

"Our officers understand their actions will be scrutinised and use of force must be proportionate and reasonable.

"We recognise the impact that incidents like this have on community confidence, which is why independent scrutiny, to establish what happened and to identify any opportunity to do things differently, is so important."

Back
Top Bottom