Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fascist Action Planned for Dover, Kent (5th of September)

I'm relating an experience that others who do similar may want to learn from.
But Given you don't actually do anything, your interpretation is that I'm Bragging
You're a very clever man. But you're also full of shit mate
I don't think I need to learn anything from you, you come across as atleast a bit of an idiot.

Oh God. It's honestly impossible to actually speak to anyone who may have voted Brexit because they probably have unacceptably dark thoughts.

Anyway, back to 5th September. This Nigel Marcham character is confindent that he will get a big turn out, with people coming from all over the country. I think a significant amount of people could turn up for his action and it wouldn't surprise me if the action was popular with a lot of people in the Dover area. Having said that, there will also likely be local people who will be pissed off at roads being blocked etc and not everyone there goes along with nationalist sentiment, most do though..

Last edited:
I know some anarchists, some of whom are friends of mine, who attend their events. However I suspect that they might be a Trot front organised by former members of the SWP. That said, I don't know much about them and can't say for certain.

I don't think I'd call them militant antifascists though as they seem to be non-violent and invite politicians to their events (eg. Momentum/Labour Party and others).

Yet again the far-right are targetting Dover in Kent next Saturday (5th September). They are planning to block roads and blockade the port with vehicles. They say they will not co-operate with the police like before and will try and keep a low profile to avoid detection by the police and anti-fascists/'lefties'.

There will be a demo held in soldiarity with refugees at Market Square from 11am-1pm on the same day, with the possibility of the far-right showing up, though hopefully this won't happen. Kent Anti-Racism Network (who are organising the solidarity demo) are not going to directly oppose the fascists and nationalists this time and say they simply want a dignified demo to stand with refugees. This will not necessarily stop some ,or even all, of the variety of far-right groups from trying to distrupt the demo though.

This link gives you a good idea of what is going on in Dover at the moment and who will be turning up: Far Right Seek To Exploit Migrant Arrivals – HOPE not hate

This is the video by the guy behind the far-right action (Nigel Marcham aka The Little Veteran), explaining what he has in mind for the day:

The wobbly extended shot of the white cliffs had me in stitches. The rant afterwards could only be stomached half way through.
The promise of the little man going live on the day from a car thrills.

The wobbly extended shot of the white cliffs had me in stitches. The rant afterwards could only be stomached half way through.
The promise of the little man going live on the day from a car thrills.
I didn't get as far as the rant, but I thought the wobbly, erratic slow pan across the cliffs, starting and ending with various poles and bits of shit in the side of shot (each end! :D), was a promising start to what was almost certainly going to be a big pile of knuckledragging, moronic racist shit.

Whatever the size and support of this event it will only add the the rolling snowball of shite already coming towards us. Smirking over this persons bizarreness is like laughing at Scientology or Corbyn

I was going to write that the person playing the pipe in the video does not know how the tune goes, but that is not relevant. The thing is that fascists are mobilising, and people need to mobilise to stop them.

Back
Top Bottom