Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fascist Action Planned for Dover, Kent (5th of September)

There's no point in discussing it unless you're going to do something about it. I remember chatting with some FLA types following some shit action in London on the Strand with a helicopter over my head the entire time. Honestly, the state are loving the division.
Buffs medals, oddly, attempted namedrop. Personal hardcore experience, closeness to big boys. Ok, got the message, no planning or organisation for mass turnout event. Opposition to non-existent division on thread.

"There's no point in discussing it unless you're going to do something about it. "

There's no point in talking about the future from the past unless you've altered that future you bottlers. That's what real working class people from the future think, because you didn't turn up you middle class wankers who tried to get people to go.

Buffs medals, oddly, attempted namedrop. Personal hardcore experience, closeness to big boys. Ok, got the message, no planning or organisation for mass turnout event. Opposition to non-existent division on thread.

The Spirit of 1982 is here. Or was it earlier? Or later? Nobody knows.
Did you lose teeth? Or didn't you? Is there a photo?
Nobody knows.

You're the one inventing a long term hardcore anti-fascist personality and thinking being under a chopper is somehow proof. Keep it in your pants big lad. Don't become a liability.

I'm relating an experience that others who do similar may want to learn from.
But Given you don't actually do anything, your interpretation is that I'm Bragging
You're a very clever man. But you're also full of shit mate

In terms of ‘working with’ people whose politics leads them to believing it’s a good idea to go on the way he does, what are you actually proposing?

Back
Top Bottom