Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

F1 2021

The drivers championship could be interesting after this race, Lewis is 14 points ahear of Max. 25 points for the win and 18 for 2nd, Lewis in 7th is on for 6 points. I'd like to see Mercedes take a big chance with stratgy to move Lewis forward. It looks like it will come down to if Max can move forward. So while the race may not be that great drivers finishings position's will be very important.

Will Leclerc’s gearbox hold out, gearboxes are one of the most fragile things around Monaco and I wounder if it will hold up for the whole race, looks like it may have gone already

This is great for Red Bull and a disaster for Mercedes, if Red Bull finish first Max will be leading the championship unless lewis finishes 2nd and also gets the fastest lap :facepalm:

Edit; If my maths is right and Lewis is 2nd and fastest lap he will still lead the championship as he has won more races

I think my maths could be wrong :)

Last edited:
In fairness, it's one of those rinky-dink anthems that could be the title music for a children's TV programme. Probably involving puppets and plushies.
The lyrics are quite pass ag. AND NOTHING WILL CHANGE.

Forever, in our land,
One flag has flown in the wind
Forever, the colours red and whiteHave symbolised our liberty
Adults and children have always respected them.
We have perpetuated the same traditions;
We celebrate the same religion;
We have the honour
To have always had the same Princes.
And nothing will change
As long as the sun shines;
God will always help us
And nothing will change.

Back
Top Bottom