Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

F1 2024

We are so happy that McLaren, Mercedes and Ferrari have stepped up, it really looked like F1 would be all Red Bull until the big change in 2026. It has made F1 much better :thumbs:

We are so happy that McLaren, Mercedes and Ferrari have stepped up, it really looked like F1 would be all Red Bull until the big change in 2026. It has made F1 much better :thumbs:
Even my Missus is watching the GPs from lights-out to Champagne fight.

And what baffles me is that Max was winning races by 30 seconds. Suddenly he began losing by the same(-ish) amount.

That's not an upgrade story. Something in Red Bull has been switched off, and something smart in McLaren has been switched on.

Have RB surrendered some dodgy component on the proviso the FIA keep it secret?

I like a good conspiracy theory.

That's more like it from Lando, it's the kind of drive that can win championships.

As for Redbull? Looks like they went down a wrong design path, might have had something taken away and look to be scrambling to figure out what went wrong.
Apparently they've pulled resources from the '25 car to try and fix the '24 car.

2025 should be a fun season. 2026 is going to be an engine formula, so either one manufacturer runs away with it or it's much
closer. Active aero in 2026, so no more "The wings bend too much" whining from Redbull.

Back
Top Bottom