Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

F1 2021

But he only wins in the best car. My dad would be challenging for titles in a Merc and he's in his 70s etc etc etc.

Brilliant, brilliant start to the season. Set up nicely for the Merc and Red Bull to be better suited to particular tracks across the season as a whole, this could be one for the ages.

But he only wins in the best car. My dad would be challenging for titles in a Merc and he's in his 70s etc etc etc.

Brilliant, brilliant start to the season. Set up nicely for the Merc and Red Bull to be better suited to particular tracks across the season as a whole, this could be one for the ages.

Was thinking exactly the same. :)

Can never work out if I like Horner or not.

He has done a lot for the sport, is British and is pretty open as a TB. Also I met (shook hands but mostly just listened to him bang on) him a while ago and he was pretty decent.

Strikes me as the sort of boss who is a good bloke in public but a cunt behind the scenes. That is likely true of most successful people in F1 🤔

I guess for me is he married Ginger Spice :D my first long term girlfriend was a Ginger Spice lookalike and we separated when her and the 'Spice Girls tribute' band got a residency at Manumission in Ibiza :D

Can never work out if I like Horner or not.

He has done a lot for the sport, is British and is pretty open as a TB. Also I met (shook hands but mostly just listened to him bang on) him a while ago and he was pretty decent.

Strikes me as the sort of boss who is a good bloke in public but a cunt behind the scenes. That is likely true of most successful people in F1 🤔

I guess for me is he married Ginger Spice :D my first long term girlfriend was a Ginger Spice lookalike and we separated when her and the 'Spice Girls tribute' band got a residency at Manumission in Ibiza :D

I quite like him but in the back of my mind I know* he's a massive Tory who would happily feed my child to crocodiles in order to win a race.

*I have no evidence for this.

Knight to P1!

What a drive by Lewis :thumbs: I still feel like this will be Max’s season, unless Merc can unlock pace in their car. Those Honda engines are looking superior, and Max doesn’t need anything other than an equal car.

If this season does become the epic battle we are all hoping for, the massive reg changes in 2022 might screw things up, as we could easily go back to a situation of one team dominating. Enjoy this year while we have it folks!!

Back
Top Bottom