Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

F*ck Coventry

TBF the away supporters do have to basically walk through someone’s garden to get into the stand.
Like pretty much every ground back in the day.

Attachments

• BC18F639-BEE6-4F1A-9200-38F1E3327EFE.jpeg
    BC18F639-BEE6-4F1A-9200-38F1E3327EFE.jpeg
    203.1 KB · Views: 8
TBF the away supporters do have to basically walk through someone’s garden to get into the stand.
That's the wrong way around surely. Every match day, basically some poor fucker has thousands of football fans traipsing past their window. Shite for them. Nothing at all to the supporters. what do they care?

congratulations to luton

didn't really have strong feelings either way on this match, ultimately seems right that luton who finished third, go up.

i've never really agreed with the concept of play-offs, a league should be about how you do over however many matches there are in a season, not a mini cup competition at the end of it. (although aware there's a certain irony in saying this as a charlton fan...)
They deserve it. Done with a smallish squad and little money spent. They've taken advantage of the usual runners ie Watford, West brom and Norwich having a poor season and not living up to expectations. I love the championship, it's real competitive division with some decent football on show. Much prefer it to the premier and am glad that my lot ( Millwall) came up short in the end. The idea of going to the premier does not appeal to me one bit and i can't see the point if you can't compete which would be quite likely if we did manage to go up.

Back
Top Bottom