Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Eye Witness Testimony: North Tower Collapsed From Controlled Demolition

Raisin D'etre

Banned
Banned
A janitor who was declared a hero for saving lives at Ground Zero says he felt and heard explosions rock the basement of WTC seconds before the airplane hit the tower.
"When I heard the sound of the explosion, the floor beneath my feet vibrated, the walls started cracking and it everything started shaking," said Rodriguez, who was huddled together with at least 14 other people in the office.

Rodriguez said Anthony Saltamachia, supervisor for the American Maintenance Co., was one of the people in the room who stands ready to verify his story.

"Seconds after the first massive explosion below in the basement still rattled the floor, I hear another explosion from way above," said Rodriguez. "Although I was unaware at the time, this was the airplane hitting the tower, it occurred moments after the first explosion."

But before Rodriguez had time to think, co-worker Felipe David stormed into the basement office with severe burns on his face and arms, screaming for help and yelling "explosion! explosion! explosion!"

David had been in front of a nearby freight elevator on sub-level 1 about 400 feet from the office when fire burst out of the elevator shaft, causing his injuries.

"He was burned terribly," said Rodriguez. "The skin was hanging off his hands and arms. His injuries couldn’t have come from the airplane above, but only from a massive explosion below. I don’t care what the government says, what scientists say. I saw a man burned terribly from a fire that was caused from an explosion below.

"I know there were explosives placed below the trade center. I helped a man to safety who is living proof, living proof the government story is a lie and a cover-up.

"I have tried to tell my story to everybody, but nobody wants to listen. It is very strange what is going on here in supposedly the most democratic country in the world. In my home country of Puerto Rico and all the other Latin American countries, I have been allowed to tell my story uncensored. But here, I can’t even say a word."
How did the man Rodriguez saved sustain his injuries?

Arctic Beacon

Raisin D'etre said:
A janitor who was declared a hero for saving lives at Ground Zero says he felt and heard explosions rock the basement of WTC seconds before the airplane hit the tower.How did the man Rodriguez saved sustain his injuries?

Arctic Beacon
So the explosives went off before the plane hit? Why did it take an hour for the building to collapse?
Military demolition kit doesn't cause burns.
How does he know the first bang was the plane not the explosives?
Why didn't the elevator doors fail to stop the explosion, or were there no doors to stop it?
Why did the dems go off before the plane hit when a more convincing incident would have been just after?
Why were there more explosions going off as he got to the 20th and 30th floors? If more dems were planted, why set them off piecemeal?

The story makes little sense. Can you pick some foil up for me too KJ?

Raisin D'etre said:
A janitor who was declared a hero for saving lives at Ground Zero says he felt and heard explosions rock the basement of WTC seconds before the airplane hit the tower.
headagainstthewall6tr.gif

Strange that the janitor failed to notice the massive truckloads of explosives being shipped in beforehand or failed to observe the teams of explosive experts roaming the place, isn't it?

And how come no one else noticed this 'controlled explosion'?

There certainly wasn't any shortage of eyewitnesses about that day, so why aren't they supporting this story?

Why do you think that might be, Raison?

editor said:
Strange that the janitor failed to notice the massive truckloads of explosives being shipped in beforehand or failed to observe the teams of explosive experts roaming the place, isn't it?

And how come no one else noticed this 'controlled explosion'?

There certainly wasn't any shortage of eyewitnesses about that day, so why aren't they supporting this story?

Why do you think that might be, Raison?

I don't necessarily believe that the Bush junta organised 9/11, but I do have an open mind on it.

"Al-Qaeda" managed to set off a large bomb in the underground car park in 1993. It didn't do much damage, but one might imagine a private right-wing nutter, supplied from within the government, delivering a bomb in the back of a transit van (or similar) - a bomb far more powerful and complex than bin Laden could muster.

Stibs said:
I don't necessarily believe that the Bush junta organised 9/11, but I do have an open mind on it.

"Al-Qaeda" managed to set off a large bomb in the underground car park in 1993. It didn't do much damage, but one might imagine a private right-wing nutter, supplied from within the government, delivering a bomb in the back of a transit van (or similar) - a bomb far more powerful and complex than bin Laden could muster.
Call me stupid, but I rather think the collapse of the towers had more to do with suicidal terrorists crashing huge fully fuel-laden jetliners into them at several hundred mph.

Stibs said:

At the same time? Also you can't just dump explosives there and hope for the best, i'm far from an expert but you need to target the structural members (tom clancy told me so), also a giant bomb would have caused the structure to blow out much faster at the base...

Besides, the towers collapsed top-down, not bottom up, somewhat suggesting that the collapse had something to do with fucking huge aircraft being crashed into them rather than some covert bomb being smuggled into the basement.

Loki said:
Besides, the towers collapsed top-down, not bottom up, somewhat suggesting that the collapse had something to do with fucking huge aircraft being crashed into them rather than some covert bomb being smuggled into the basement.
Maybe it was smuggled in to the top?

Bob_the_lost said:
At the same time? Also you can't just dump explosives there and hope for the best, i'm far from an expert but you need to target the structural members (tom clancy told me so), also a giant bomb would have caused the structure to blow out much faster at the base...

The official explanation is, as we know, to do with the lack of strength inside the structure of the twin towers. The view that the aviation fuel burnt its way through the plasterboard on the staircase and the lift shaft makes sense to me and, more importantly, the architect accepts it completely.

However, if the Bush junta was responsible (even by omission) for these attacks, and if they were taking a belt and braces approach, then I'm sure they could have found someone capable, and found him a bomb big enough to do the necessary damage. They are, after all, in control of the world's most extensive and powerful arsenal, and a white workman in a transit van would not be noticed walking up into the building and out of a side entrance.

editor said:
Damn those CIA/Ford transit van collaborations!

Maybe that's what the 'pods' were. Transit vans,packed with explosives, strapped under the wings of the aircraft. :eek:

Raisin D'etre said:
A janitor who was declared a hero for saving lives at Ground Zero says he felt and heard explosions rock the basement of WTC seconds before the airplane hit the tower.How did the man Rodriguez saved sustain his injuries?

You are of course aware that sound travels 16 times faster through steel than free air aren't you?

link

WouldBe said:
Maybe that's what the 'pods' were. Transit vans,packed with explosives, strapped under the wings of the aircraft. :eek:
That's it: they were built to the same specification as Thunderbird 2!

It was Gerry Anderson wot masterminded it. The bastard!

TB2pods.jpg

Stibs said:
They are, after all, in control of the world's most extensive and powerful arsenal, and a white workman in a transit van would not be noticed walking up into the building and out of a side entrance.
I think it would take more than one "white workman" to haul in, plant, install, wire up and magically conceal the tons of explosives necessary to bring down one of the world's biggest structures.

How come you're saying that the workman was "white", btw? :confused:

Stibs said:
The official explanation is, as we know, to do with the lack of strength inside the structure of the twin towers. The view that the aviation fuel burnt its way through the plasterboard on the staircase and the lift shaft makes sense to me and, more importantly, the architect accepts it completely.

However, if the Bush junta was responsible (even by omission) for these attacks, and if they were taking a belt and braces approach, then I'm sure they could have found someone capable, and found him a bomb big enough to do the necessary damage. They are, after all, in control of the world's most extensive and powerful arsenal, and a white workman in a transit van would not be noticed walking up into the building and out of a side entrance.
You know, if I were a neo-con looking to create a bulletproof yet guaranteed alibi for imperialist warfare, I'd systematically abuse Middle Eastern countries, publicly support corrupt and oppressive regimes and carefully pay little attention to how much hatred was being generated, ruin diplomatic and intelligence links, claim all the while that anyone expressing an opposition to the US was an irrational fanatic and build up a myth in my home country that this was the case via relentless cross-party propaganda - so that when the inevitable terrorist attack *did* occur I could use it as an opportunity to do whatever I wanted without fear of contradiction from a historically and politically aware populace.

I wouldn't fuck about with a bomb in a van. Would it have made any difference if the WTC had just sort of half fallen (and had to be demolished anyway) vs if it completely fell?

I had the pleasure of hearing Rodriguez give his account at one of the recent London meetups and shaking the man's hand.

It was an extraordinary testimony - he even held up the master key to the WTC complex - one of five, and the only one in use that day. Being a civilian, he was ordered to leave many times, but refused. He undoubtedly saved many lives that day, and is held as the last man to get out of the towers alive.

It is a shame that more urbanites weren't interested in hearing this first-hand account, and even seem willing to laugh at a man who is as heroic as they come.

Shame on this forum.

1. What is the primary source for this claim?

2. You are not reliable as a source. (Neither is prisonplanet or any of the other sites that are regularly posted.)

What claim?

And are you making the implication that I might lie about a personal experience?

Asking for links is one thing, but you're being extremely rude.

WASHINGTON - William Rodriguez was the last man to run out of the World Trade Center. Had he made it to work on time, he and the master key to the stairwells would have been near the top of the complex when the second plane hit.

Instead, he raced up the stairwells he had maintained for 20 years to unlock doors and help people escape. "I was protected for another purpose," he says. Credited with saving many lives, he received a National Hero Award from the Senate of Puerto Rico and organized the Hispanic Victims Group. Christian Science Monitor

A hero, and that's official.

Please behave yourself fridgemagnet.

from http://www.911forthetruth.com/pages/Rodriguez.htm

Back
Top Bottom