Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Euro 2020 Fantasy Football

You have till kick off tomorrow. Or probably a couple of hours earlier. I’m going for eight - ten players that sen reasonable and whoever else it tells me is a good budget buy. I’ve gotta go get rid of Henderson though

Ooooh, for a while I've been advocating for being able to 'sub' players during a gameweek in FPL, but now I've got the chance to do it and I'm stuck wondering if I should stick with Insigne and his 8 points as captain or twisting and moving the captain's armband to Lukaku v Russia :hmm: :(

Even when I'm theoretically doing well I still find a way to hate this game :facepalm: :D

Ooooh, for a while I've been advocating for being able to 'sub' players during a gameweek in FPL, but now I've got the chance to do it and I'm stuck wondering if I should stick with Insigne and his 8 points as captain or twisting and moving the captain's armband to Lukaku v Russia :hmm: :(

Even when I'm theoretically doing well I still find a way to hate this game :facepalm: :D
Ahhhhh, well. Looks like at least no-one else in my vicinity in the leagues I'm in captained him either.

And who knew the Finnish goalkeeper would also be my top scorer so far :eek:

Ooh, currently sitting joint 603rd in England, which will almost certainly be my high point of the tournament. What I do like, though, is that one of the fellow 603rd placed teams is called "501st" :thumbs: :D

Portugal's Cancelo, ironically, has been sent home after testing positive for COVID. Yes, he's in my team.
Ooh, that's gonna be rough for a lot of people (plus Cancelo, obviously, though hopefully not too rough health-wise, at least).

Dodged a bullet there, gave serious thought about bringing him in, and had been mildly regretting not doing so ever since.

It is actually quite a good competition so far. I only get match commentary in french on youtube. Not paying for sports channels on the tv.

Definitely starting to regret betting in favour of Germany's attack rather than betting against Portugal's defence, and that it's far more likely France'll be among the goals than Germany.

Oh well, done now, we shall see.

Back
Top Bottom