Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Essential Trump/Alt-Right Ridicule Thread

I didn't say - or even suggest - that my comment added anything to the discussion, Neither does people calling him all the abusive (albeit merited) names that he's called on here add anything to the discussion...but it still happens. I'm just as capable of dismantling his appalling character and indeed I do so on a regular basis.

It may not be necessary to comment on his physical appearance but given his completely misplaced personal vanity and delusional sense of his own "attractiveness" and the fact that he has abused that in order to sexually intimidate women in the past, I see no reason not to point out that he looks like a sack of shite, as well as behaving like one. The concepts are not mutually exclusive.

In terms of "being kind", I don't see any particular need to be kind, inclusive or non-judgmental about such a vile, obnoxious individual or to tiptoe around the fact that he's ridiculous and grotesque physically, as well as in terms of his character and conduct. If you don't agree with me, that's entirely your prerogative. :)
Personally speaking, I don't generally comment on personal appearances, but I make an exception in the case of the Mango Mussolini. He deserves everything he gets, given his vile treatment of others. His narcissism and thin orange skin, would make me more inclined to lay into him, to send him into a tailspin. You live by the sword, you die by the sword, so suck it up you evil tangerine pos. Karma's a bitch ain't she? The joy that would ensue by getting him in front of me and telling him what an ugly, ridiculous fucker he looked would be fab. I suspect his toadies tell him he looks great. Juvenile, me? Maybe, but who cares? Anything that gets under that pumpkin exterior to annoy him is good for me. As it will never happen that I do it in person, I have to make do with a long distance insult barrage. Oh well, so be it.

Here's looking at you, you ugly, orange, deranged monster. You look ridiculous and you are ridiculous. Instead of trying to destroy democracy, maybe give it up and focus on some make up tutorials with the first lesson on how to blend your slap in? Next get a decent haircut or lose the wig all together. Take the lifts from your shoes, so you can stand like a human, not a centaur and invest in some decent suits that fit, with a variety of ties instead of the extra long red ones that cover your mushroom. Maybe they are to cover the elasticated waists on said suits, as we know he needs to have quick access to the diaper.

He really is a case of the poison inside him showing on the outside. He is being attacked by swarms of flies at his rallies now unless they are in his mind. He keeps mentioning them and we all know how flies swarm around shit. If I were religious, I might even go as far as to say the word Beelzebub!

So to cut my rambling short. He's an evil bastard who deserves every horrible thing he gets. A few nasty insults about him are neither here nor there in the scheme of his despicable actions. He's never going to see them sadly, but it allows me and others to vent.

Personally speaking, I don't generally comment on personal appearances, but I make an exception in the case of the Mango Mussolini. He deserves everything he gets, given his vile treatment of others. His narcissism and thin orange skin, would make me more inclined to lay into him, to send him into a tailspin. You live by the sword, you die by the sword, so suck it up you evil tangerine pos. Karma's a bitch ain't she? The joy that would ensue by getting him in front of me and telling him what an ugly, ridiculous fucker he looked would be fab. I suspect his toadies tell him he looks great. Juvenile, me? Maybe, but who cares? Anything that gets under that pumpkin exterior to annoy him is good for me. As it will never happen that I do it in person, I have to make do with a long distance insult barrage. Oh well, so be it.

Here's looking at you, you ugly, orange, deranged monster. You look ridiculous and you are ridiculous. Instead of trying to destroy democracy, maybe give it up and focus on some make up tutorials with the first lesson on how to blend your slap in? Next get a decent haircut or lose the wig all together. Take the lifts from your shoes, so you can stand like a human, not a centaur and invest in some decent suits that fit, with a variety of ties instead of the extra long red ones that cover your mushroom. Maybe they are to cover the elasticated waists on said suits, as we know he needs to have quick access to the diaper.

He really is a case of the poison inside him showing on the outside. He is being attacked by swarms of flies at his rallies now unless they are in his mind. He keeps mentioning them and we all know how flies swarm around shit. If I were religious, I might even go as far as to say the word Beelzebub!

So to cut my rambling short. He's an evil bastard who deserves every horrible thing he gets. A few nasty insults about him are neither here nor there in the scheme of his despicable actions. He's never going to see them sadly, but it allows me and others to vent.
Don't hold back now... 🤭

it's God's way of telling Floridians that trumpism is sinful and that they must repent of their ways.
Maybe he/she is trying to take out the other colossal bell end, De Satan too. It's time for the white go go boots to make another appearance 😄.

Florida has a lot to answer for, with Dumpty, De Satan and Gaetz ruling the roost there. I can't resist these from Randy though😄 . Rips the piss out of him and his dick-tator ways. Thank fuck he never got any further in the presidential race, but he's enacted some awful legislation in Florida.

It's "Kamala" :D

Back
Top Bottom