Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

So car drivers are trying to mass murder pedestrians because they are annoyed about being criticised by cyclists.
No. They're getting away with it because cyclists draw so much hate and attention to themselves that there's not much to spare for anyone else. That's actually true too. Very few groups of people are so universally detested (estate agents and paedophiles maybe). Look at the 'what irritates you most' thread. And half of them are cyclists!

Last edited:

Watch the second one of these. Pretty sure it's someone who posts on this thread. :D :D :D

What a bunch of odious, stupid fucking cunts most cyclists in that video were. Yet I suspect you'll still get some people here maintaing that motor vehicle drivers must surely be always at fault on all collisions regarding of the circumstances.

You could probably do a lot more if there was a change to road use culture though… in sheffield one of the big problems is that there’s a fucking huge waste site next to the central industrial area, big waste trucks barrelling along at all times of day. Not pleasant to cycle around.

What a bunch of odious, stupid fucking cunts most cyclists in that video were. Yet I suspect you'll still get some people here maintaing that motor vehicle drivers must surely be always at fault on all collisions regarding of the circumstances.
No comment on the thick as pig shit organ donor motorcyclist videos on this thread then? Obviously some kids doing wheelies is so much more threatening then people doing 200mph on public roads or starting fights on public thoroughfares.

Can any of the wannabe magistrate testosterone car people answer a question I have: is it in any way illegal to place an object in an open-topped sports car without the owner's consent?

Can any of the wannabe magistrate testosterone car people answer a question I have: is it in any way illegal to place an object in an open-topped sports car without the owner's consent?
Dunno, but I threw some discarded takeaway rubbish back through the offending drivers open window once. He went absolutely fucking mental :D

The one thing that comes out so very plainly here is that there are some absolute pollocks driving, and some on bicycles. The arrogance of assuming that your point of view is the only acceptable one is exactly that. An arrogant posturing. It is, to me, clear that there are some who should not be allowed out in/on their chosen mode of transport.

I say this as someone who has been both a cyclist doing many miles weekly, and as a driver of many years.

We all need to recognise this, and drive, cycle, with consideration for each other.

No comment on the thick as pig shit organ donor motorcyclist videos on this thread then? Obviously some kids doing wheelies is so much more threatening then people doing 200mph on public roads or starting fights on public thoroughfares.
I tell you what. You give your thoughts on what you think of the cyclists on that particular video, and then I will give mine on the motorcyclist videos.

The one thing that comes out so very plainly here is that there are some absolute pollocks driving, and some on bicycles. The arrogance of assuming that your point of view is the only acceptable one is exactly that. An arrogant posturing. It is, to me, clear that there are some who should not be allowed out in/on their chosen mode of transport.

I say this as someone who has been both a cyclist doing many miles weekly, and as a driver of many years.

We all need to recognise this, and drive, cycle, with consideration for each other.
You shouldn't be allowed to drive after what you admitted to here. Causing an accident by extreme speeding and then leaving the scene of the accident.

I guess that doesn't include people who drive at 120mph on A-roads.
If I still did it, of course. I accept I’ve done stupid things in my life, do you?

(Was it you who said you would like me to kill myself? Is that an acceptable thing to say to anyone, in any context? Ever?)

Dunno, but I threw some discarded takeaway rubbish back through the offending drivers open window once. He went absolutely fucking mental :D
I watched a little scene play out in front of my flat last week, where two vehicles had gone into each other in a very minor collision. One was a van driver driving his work van, the other was a puffed-up guy in a shiny Audi or similar with blacked out windows. The Audi guy had stopped his car right in the road and was having a go at the van guy. This was holding up the traffic and of course there was a load of hooting and driving on pavements and so on. After the argument had concluded, Audi man went and got some baby wipes or something and started polishing whatever minor cosmetic damage had occured to his precious toy. This is still with traffic waiting for him. Once he'd done that he chucked the dirty rags onto the street, basically in front of my front door and then sped off angrily. If I'd have been on the street I'd have had time to throw the baby wipes back through his window. I'd probably have got beaten up or something but it might have been worth it.

This was not what prompted my question though.

You shouldn't be allowed to drive after what you admitted to here. Causing an accident by extreme speeding and then leaving the scene of the accident.
Are you saying that something stupid I did over 40 years ago should, as someone suggested, mean I should kill myself? I accept it was stupid, I have never done it since. I know I’ve done stupid, reckless things in the past.

eta I did not leave the scene of the accident.

If I still did it, of course. I accept I’ve done stupid things in my life, do you?

(Was it you who said you would like me to kill myself? Is that an acceptable thing to say to anyone, in any context? Ever?)
No, it wasn't me and no it isn't.

So, your position is that people should be allowed to drive at 120mph on an A road once or twice, and get away with it.

When you say there are some people who should not be allowed out in their chosen mode of transport, what you mean is only if they do it continuously. If they kill some people on their free passes, so be it.

No, it wasn't me and no it isn't.

So, your position is that people should be allowed to drive at 120mph on an A road once or twice, and get away with it.

When you say there are some people who should not be allowed out in their chosen mode of transport, what you mean is only if they do it continuously. If they kill some people on their free passes, so be it.
No. That is not what I said.

Are you saying that something stupid I did over 40 years ago should, as someone suggested, mean I should kill myself? I accept it was stupid, I have never done it since. I know I’ve done stupid, reckless things in the past.

eta I did not leave the scene of the accident.
What happened to the other driver?

And I wouldn't even bother with a custodial sentence if nobody was hurt but it would be a lifetime driving ban.

What happened to the other driver?

And I wouldn't even bother with a custodial sentence if nobody was hurt but it would be a lifetime driving ban.
Absolutely nothing happened to the other driver. He was shaken, as we all were. But, thankfully, that was all. I learned a lot from that.

I’m putting this thread on ignore. I don’t want to start getting “I wish you would kill yourself,” messages again.

Back
Top Bottom