Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

Violent robbers that didn't actually hit anyone or rob anything.

They attempted to do both though, but were too crap to succeed. You and toochy are trying to defend the indefensible, it is not acceptable to ride around with the sole purpose of intimidating folk and trying to knock others off their bikes. And if they came across gentryfying blowins like your new Scottish pal they would I am sure sit down with some tofu and discuss a car free future for London and not rob the silly cunt blind.

to ride around with the sole purpose of intimidating folk and trying to knock others off their bikes.
That's not their purpose though. They're doing tricks and stuff.

In all your years organising raves did you never once encroach on public space in a way that might cause annoyance or fear?

That's not their purpose though. They're doing tricks and stuff.

check out the other bike stormz videos, so yourself how happy you would be with your missus and kids in a car surrounded by males in bikes rocking her car demanding she flash her tits at them and so on. It’s pretty fucking nasty, they go out and get their kicks by intimidating, that’s their thing. My nephew sadly has to deal with a bunch who live on his estate in Elephant who do just this, they are not benign.

In all your years organising raves did you never once encroach on public space in a way that might cause annoyance or fear?

I don’t believe we ever did, the whole idea was to not be noticed as much as possible.

They have excellent riding skills, but by riding at people, by deliberately riding in a manner that is intended to frighten people, as they do, they show no interest in “doing tricks.” They are very deliberately riding this way to intimidate people. Their actions, comments, and attitudes make this very clear.

so yourself how happy you would be with your missus and kids in a car surrounded by males in bikes rocking her car demanding she flash her tits at them and so on
Did this actually happen or is it another wild fantasy of yours like all these damaged cars?

I don’t believe we ever did, the whole idea was to not be noticed as much as possible.
Pretty sure that even in my limited experience I helped scare the shit out of some early morning dog walkers. Scores of drugged up ravers can be just as intimidating as you seem to find children on bicycles.

If you’re too lazy to check out the videos I don’t see why you bother to comment, just carry on with you new pal being laughed at.

They have excellent riding skills, but by riding at people, by deliberately riding in a manner that is intended to frighten people, as they do, they show no interest in “doing tricks.” They are very deliberately riding this way to intimidate people. Their actions, comments, and attitudes make this very clear.

Apparently it’s fine though cos they are on bikes.

People will be able to make them sound like whatever they want. We're going to have everything from herds of elephants to Typhoon jets.

We’ll be selecting car noises like we do ringtones.

An unlimited variety of sounds means pedestrians will find it harder to notice and react to approaching vehicles. There will probably be defined parameters of some kind within which there will be a small space for variation, as with number plates. Pushing at the boundaries of these limits or breaking them will become a thing.

An unlimited variety of sounds means pedestrians will find it harder to notice and react to approaching vehicles. There will probably be defined parameters of some kind within which there will be a small space for variation, as with number plates. Pushing at the boundaries of these limits or breaking them will become a thing.
Any number plate from 2001 onwards has no variation at all allowed - the font, sizing and spacing are all precisely defined iirc.

Any number plate from 2001 onwards has no variation at all allowed - the font, sizing and spacing are all precisely defined iirc.
Yeah but that's prettymuch ignored by knobs and coppers alike. You see loads of nonsense formatted plates on the roads. I don't think you're likely to get a pull for it unless they're doing you for something else as well.

An unlimited variety of sounds means pedestrians will find it harder to notice and react to approaching vehicles.

Of course, but still better than silent, which is what they are now.

There will probably be defined parameters of some kind within which there will be a small space for variation, as with number plates. Pushing at the boundaries of these limits or breaking them will become a thing.

The thing with the direction we're heading is that cars are becoming computers. You've been able to "chip" them (increase performance by modifying the ECU) for years. What will happen in time is that a kid with a laptop will be able to change pretty much everything on his mum's car from the way it sounds to the way it accelerates.

The last one, where he has the hump with the lorry driver despite that fact it's the cyclist who was in the wrong lane and overtaking on the inside. The defense being "it's London"! Fucking mental.

The vast majority of London cyclists are like that though. Completely incompetent.

Watch the second one of these. Pretty sure it's someone who posts on this thread. :D :D :D

The binmen were very laid back, The ones round back here would have stuffed him and his bike in the back of the bin lorry. The one who got hit by the bus was a complete cretin and definitely a candidate for a Darwin Award, equally amazing that having seen what had happend to him another one tried to squeeze through after him. I couldn't see Boris in the video of the cyclists surrounding him but you could classify that as legitimate protest. The next couple were just plain idiots, it looked to me like one dropped his phone as he rode off. The truck driver was in the wrong at least as much as the cyclist, the cyclist shouldn't have tried to cut through on the inside but the truck driver obviously wasn't paying attention and making proper allowance for other road users.

The binmen were very laid back, The ones round back here would have stuffed him and his bike in the back of the bin lorry. The one who got hit by the bus was a complete cretin and definitely a candidate for a Darwin Award, equally amazing that having seen what had happend to him another one tried to squeeze through after him.

Absolutely mental. And when it's reported in the news it's "cyclist hit by bus".

THAT'S NOT WHAT HAPPENED!!!

Anyway, why don't you all get on with excusing this, and saying it's not attempted mass murder. He only got 5 years:

Stop faffing around going on about bin lorries - you need to get to work finding a justification for this mass murder attempt.

Stop faffing around going on about bin lorries - you need to get to work finding a justification for this mass murder attempt.

Anyone deliberately driving at pedestrians on a pavement should get 10 years minimum. In the current climate in London, it's also liable to get you shot.

I think the rideouts during lockdown were great for kids to relax but Ive seen two robberies on bikes around London Bridge recently now everyone is drunk and out.

Yeah but that's prettymuch ignored by knobs and coppers alike. You see loads of nonsense formatted plates on the roads. I don't think you're likely to get a pull for it unless they're doing you for something else as well.
My ex traffic cop friend says they often used dodgy plates as an excuse to pull people over in order to find more serious issues, as the sort of twat who’d have one was inevitably doing other things wrong too :D

My ex traffic cop friend says they often used dodgy plates as an excuse to pull people over in order to find more serious issues, as the sort of twat who’d have one was inevitably doing other things wrong too :D
Fair.

We need him in London. Thousands of cars imported for “the season” in the summer by gulf states rich kids don’t even have UK plates on them.

Last edited:
Anyway, the threads about cyclists now.

Check out these morons, proving that it's a global problem.

I saw a van driver fail to apply their handbrake and leave the vehicle after an RTA and a car designed for a race track breaking the speed limit after a cyclist attempted to slow them down to the legal limit. Loads of other where drivers lacked awareness of their surroundings and created a dangerous situation.

They don't get 10 years though, thanks to people on this thread.

I agree. If cyclists were as critical of bike riding morons as motorists are of car driving ones, things would be less polarised and move on. As it stands, you're correct. Cyclists like those on this thread are the overwhelming problem.

I agree. If cyclists were as critical of bike riding morons as motorists are of car driving ones, things would be less polarised and move on. As it stands, you're correct. Cyclists like those on this thread are the overwhelming problem.
I see. So car drivers are trying to mass murder pedestrians because they are annoyed about being criticised by cyclists. It actually sounds plausible. The solution is to remove all cars of course.

Back
Top Bottom