Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

The police have provided a statement to the Daily Mail confirming that the driver has been spoken to but that no arrests have been made. Also that the cyclist was part of a group of 30 that were hanging on to moving cars.
Hanging on to cars, ah right, that definitely excuses the driver then :rolleyes:

Yes, disgraceful accusing the driver of attempted murder without actually knowing anything about the situation or the law.
Nah. The situation was clear. Kids pissing about on bikes annoy a driver who then acted in a way that could have seriously injured or killed someone.

There are thousands of people killed in the UK every year, where the person responsible often walks away with a minimal sentence or even less, simply because the weapon used was a fucking car.

Nah. The situation was clear. Kids pissing about on bikes annoy a driver who then acted in a way that could have seriously injured or killed someone.

There are thousands of people killed in the UK every year, where the person responsible often walks away with a minimal sentence or even less, simply because the weapon used was a fucking car.

Really? Thousands? There are less than two thousand road deaths in total including single vehicle crashes.

A couple of days ago it was all about cyclists intimidating drivers. There was even some (not racist at all, honest guv) mention of mugging. Now it's all faux horror at some kids having a laugh and a driver let off from a serious attempted assault. :rolleyes:

A couple of days ago it was all about cyclists intimidating drivers. There was even some (not racist at all, honest guv) mention of mugging. Now it's all faux horror at some kids having a laugh and a driver let off from a serious attempted assault murder :rolleyes:

Ftfy.

Otherwise pretty accurate :D

Oh come on. It's genuinely funny that Bees' "attempted murderer" didn't even get a ticket. Moreso that it looks like he even got away with crushing the fuckwit's wheel. :D

A couple of days ago it was all about cyclists intimidating drivers. There was even some (not racist at all, honest guv) mention of mugging. Now it's all faux horror at some kids having a laugh and a driver let off from a serious attempted assault. :rolleyes:
Stop it it with that "not at all racist" shite. That's out of order. Have a look again at the video where he reaches down and tries to grab someone's bag.
Fucking unbelievable that theyre framing this shit as 'we don't like knife crime'... Yeah, so let's go out bag snatching on bikes, ' cos at least no knives!

If you were walking down the street and several seventeen year olds grabbed onto your jacket I’m sure you‘d just try and ignore them and would report yourself to the police for attempted murder if you trod on their toes.

If you were walking down the street and several seventeen year olds grabbed onto your jacket I’m sure you‘d just try and ignore them and would report yourself to the police for attempted murder if you trod on their toes.
I'd take them on a character building adventure holiday.

He doesn't take her bag; he just vaguely waves his hand in that direction.

And what the fuck's that got to do with the kid who got attacked by a maniac on a completely separate occasion?
Apparently it's from the same channel. I dunno, I didn't look too far into it because it would be like looking to find which drop of rain got you wet.
Cyclists, they're all wankers.

Back
Top Bottom