Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

I note their instructions say

Screenshot 2022-03-08 at 12.26.05.jpg

It seems reasonable to suggest that blue badge holders display their badge when parked. Maybe a small inconvenience, but it's been made necessary by car owners, not by the climate heroes.

And you obviously don't care about the disabled children that these cars might have run over, if their tyres hadn't been deflated. Disgusting attitude.

Why don't you care about the coachloads of disabled children these vehicles will massacre when they flip on the motorway due to damaged tyres caused by sabotage :confused:

I note their instructions say

View attachment 313403

It seems reasonable to suggest that blue badge holders display their badge when parked. Maybe a small inconvenience, but it's been made necessary by car owners, not by the climate heroes.

Not surprising to see they've made an exemption for their pre-Euro I diesel soot-mobile hippy buses.

I always display one when parked, saves on the need to not park on double yellows and my mother in law doesn't mind as she has a a garage for her car.

Here's someone who

• is such an irresponsible driver that they don't check their tyres before setting off with children in the car
  • thinks that an electric vehicle magically solves all the problems
  • owns two cars
  • still chooses to use the giant one instead of the smaller one

Pretty much typical SUV owner.

Here's someone who

• is such an irresponsible driver that they don't check their tyres before setting off with children in the car
  • thinks that an electric vehicle magically solves all the problems
  • owns two cars
  • still chooses to use the giant one instead of the smaller one

Pretty much typical SUV owner.

Perhaps you should challenge them, maybe ask to see some pictures of their child in hospital, together with a detailed justification of everything they've ever done. I mean that's clearly how we're going to solve the climate crisis - by carping at each other's CO2 footprints:

Last edited:
Perhaps you should challenge them, maybe ask to see some picture of their child in hospital, together with a detailed justification of everything they've ever done. I mean that's clearly how we're going to solve the climate crisis - by carping at each other's CO2 footprints:

They took the child to hospital in the second car. That's all the evidence I need to know that the giant SUV was unnecessary and should be crushed.

They took the child to hospital in the second car. That's all the evidence I need to know that the giant SUV was unnecessary and should be crushed.

What happened to the other two children and any adults present, did they all fit in the tiny Fiat? Perhaps some of them had to get a taxi (probably a big, heavy, diesel estate car). You should probably start you investigation there.

What happened to the other two children and any adults present, did they all fit in the tiny Fiat? Perhaps some of them had to get a taxi (probably a big, heavy, diesel estate car). You should probably start you investigation there.
As a result of this intervention they have spent most of the morning reading the tyre extinguishers website and are asking their mum (a) why they have such a large car when the money it cost could have been donated to a childrens' hospital and (b) if they can use the printer in her home office. They say they want to go out on a walk around their neighbourhood tonight.

As a result of this intervention they have spent most of the morning reading the tyre extinguishers website and are asking their mum (a) why they have such a large car when the money it cost could have been donated to a childrens' hospital and (b) if they can use the printer in her home office. They say they want to go out on a walk around their neighbourhood tonight.

You must have a very misanthropic view of humanity if you think that after experiencing a sibling hospital transport sabotage incident, that the children involved would want to perpetrate such a crime against other families. Especially given the blatantly false propaganda on that website that most eight-year-olds wouldn’t fall for.

You must have a very misanthropic view of humanity if you think that after experiencing a sibling hospital transport sabotage incident, that the children involved would want to perpetrate such a crime against other families. Especially given the blatantly false propaganda on that website that most eight-year-olds wouldn’t fall for.

teuchter a misanthrope? A Scotch-Tory gentrifyer who hates his fellow human? Say it ain't so!

It would be madness for children to protest against SUVs.

View attachment 313409

They're helping to demonstrate the need for autonomous braking and pedestrian detection, which is now fitted to all new European SUVs.

Volunteering to help improve vehicle safety and influence consumer buying choices away from unsafe old hatchbacks is very different from sabotaging vehicles and trying to kill people.

We should introduce a rule that people can only own a car if they are prepared to have their own children laid in front of it while the car is driven at them by a blindfolded driver.

This will verify pedestrian detection systems and also eliminate dangerous old hatchbacks.

Those without children will have to do the laying down themselves, and they will be driven at by a toddler with a blindfold.

We should introduce a rule that people can only own a car if they are prepared to have their own children laid in front of it while the car is driven at them by a blindfolded driver.

This will verify pedestrian detection systems and also eliminate dangerous old hatchbacks.

Those without children will have to do the laying down themselves, and they will be driven at by a toddler with a blindfold.

The rule should also apply to those who prefer to rely on driver skill - to verify their skill is sufficient, they won't be blindfolded but must avoid killing child pedestrians by controlling their dangerous old hatchbacks with their hands and feet.

Oh wait, this is what has been happening for over 100 years and it doesn't work. :facepalm:

But never mind decades of thousands of child deaths caused by old cars, these new SUVs with pedestrian detection and autonomous braking look 20cm too tall. :snarl:

It only took 230 pages of this thread to educate you to this realisation. Some progress at least.

Oh I've long been aware that older cars as a group are more dangerous to pedestrians and far more polluting than new SUVs. Strange then that this group aren't deflating the tyres of the most dangerous and polluting vehicles on the road. :confused:

Next, we need to consider whether autonomous braking systems "work".

View attachment 313424

Yup that all seems totally fine.

American crap.

Fucking insane. Most modern cars wouldn’t even fit in it.

I live in a townhouse with an integrated garage which is too small for my car, in fact in my close no one parks their car in their garage ever. My garage does contain 5 bikes though and a work bench / tool station for when I’m working on them, thought you’d approve of a decent space to do that..?

I live in a townhouse with an integrated garage which is too small for my car, in fact in my close no one parks their car in their garage ever. My garage does contain 5 bikes though and a work bench / tool station for when I’m working on them, thought you’d approve of a decent space to do that..?
When part of a house that’s a decent size, yeah. But that’s needlessly sacrificing living space. It even has a driveway ffs :facepalm:

When part of a house that’s a decent size, yeah. But that’s needlessly sacrificing living space. It even has a driveway ffs :facepalm:

Needlessly? Did you ask the owners if they’re happy with their living space or not? Did you tell them that garages should be reserved for folks who own big houses, unlike theirs?

Back
Top Bottom