Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

gary-glitter-savile.jpg

No, I really don’t want to fight, I just dearly wish that you get a smidgen of self-awareness at how you come across on here, and how much of a malign influence you have by deliberately needling people for your own amusement

I sincerely hope it eventually dawns on you and the other persistent disruptors, like Mitchell’s character does in this sketch:

So, spy tries to calm things down, and you reply with this shit stirring post. :facepalm:
No, he inexcusably uses another poster’s illness to distract attention from his continued refusal to apologise for his disgraceful behaviour. That sort of shoddy behaviour needs calling out every time.

Both and probably drives more than two hours a day too:

Some genius "research" there. Office workers perform better in computer-based puzzle tasks than people who drive for a living. They also discovered that people who watch TV all day are not quite as good with computer puzzles as people who spend all day doing computer puzzles. Groundbreaking stuff.

Some genius "research" there. Office workers perform better in computer-based puzzle tasks than people who drive for a living. They also discovered that people who watch TV all day are not quite as good with computer puzzles as people who spend all day doing computer puzzles. Groundbreaking stuff.
Most people could drive for 8 hours a day whilst watching tv and still be brighter than Ed and maomao :D

Back
Top Bottom