Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

Yes but you don't need an actual running car with an engine for that, Can't you get a couple of horseboxes or trailers instead?
That would look a bit unsightly, and tbh, I wouldn't mind having a few cars around the house now that I have the space for them. My go-to car will still be something quite economical, but this thread has convinced me that I definitely need something that does less than 20mpg, just for the odd day out to balance my carbon quota.

No issues here - everything’s fine.

That's fuck all to do with being driver and everything to do with being an utter cunt who should've been drowned at birth. Also grist to the mill for my campaign to ban middle eastern number-plated cars from UK roads.

It’s got a lot to do with an incredibly lenient judicial system to drivers and shows how we are constantly pandering to them.

That would look a bit unsightly, and tbh, I wouldn't mind having a few cars around the house now that I have the space for them. My go-to car will still be something quite economical, but this thread has convinced me that I definitely need something that does less than 20mpg, just for the odd day out to balance my carbon quota.

It’s got a lot to do with an incredibly lenient judicial system to drivers and shows how we are constantly pandering to them.
Or you could be speeding on an illegal electric bicycle, and get off absolutely Scott free when you mow somebody down and kill them before fleeing the scene of the crime.

I'm torn on the issue in fairness. On the one hand I don't wish to condone too much illegal behaviour by drivers. On the other hand I'm fully aware of how much the perceived unfairness irritates people like you, and I want more of that!

The irony of maomao liking your post when number 3 on the list is unwarranted rage 🤣
Dunno. Think your rage at me mentioning your alcoholism after years of following me around the boards accusing me of racism, wife beating, hard drug abuse was pretty fucking unwarranted and I doubt your idiot mate has calmed down properly even now.

Dunno. Think your rage at me mentioning your alcoholism after years of following me around the boards accusing me of racism, wife eating, hard drug abuse was pretty fucking unwarranted and I doubt your idiot mate has calmed down properly even now.
That wasn't rage, it was an entirely justified response.

In other news, cyclists are impotent.

I'm torn on the issue in fairness. On the one hand I don't wish to condone too much illegal behaviour by drivers. On the other hand I'm fully aware of how much the perceived unfairness irritates people like you, and I want more of that!
🎣

Have I done it right?

No issues here - everything’s fine.

That may seem a shockingly light sentence, but if that crime had been committed by someone who was drunk, disqualified, texting and failed to stop, they'd probably get a few months extra. So in that context it's "fair".

Yep - that's terrible as well. More akin to a motorbike than a push bike.
Really? I'd say quite the opposite. Do you want to compare the road behaviour between bikers and cyclists around pedestrians, whether on the pavement, the road, or pedestrian crossings? Or the compliance with red lights of bikers vs cyclists? Because it doesn't look pretty for the latter group.

That wasn't rage, it was an entirely justified response.
Entirely justified for me to mention your drinking too, lest anyone mistake you for an honest interlocutor and not the drivel spewing abusive drunk that you are.
In other news, cyclists are impotent.
1997. They reinvented bike seats mid-90s because of that, men's ones all have the little cut out bit. It's motorcyclists that are impotent these days:

Entirely justified for me to mention your drinking too, lest anyone mistake you for an honest interlocutor and not the drivel spewing abusive drunk that you are.

1997. They reinvented bike seats mid-90s because of that, men's ones all have the little cut out bit. It's motorcyclists that are impotent these days:

Boom! 💥

Have you considered asking for a refund for those anger management classes, because they don't seem to be working?

Have you considered asking for a refund for those anger management classes, because they don't seem to be working?
My counselling for ptss was funded through my uni and has concluded so nothing to refund. More than anything else though I think seeing you two lose your shit so embarrassingly on Friday night has helped me put my own problems in perspective. Thank you.

It seems he can't help himself. I know doctors like to apply labels to certain traits but surely there comes a time when you have to just throw your hands in the air and resign yourself to the fact that some people are just cunts and there's no cure for it.

Just seen that JuanTwoThree looks to be rather seriously unwell too. Doesn't feel right to be laying into each other here at the moment.

I reckon there could be a market here for fake Lamborghini's, Ferrari's, Rollers etc that are just dummies that people buy to park in their drive.

Back
Top Bottom