Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

If you want to blame anyone farmerbarleymow , blame the police for their ITT reaction and inappropriate action taken. Are tranquilliser darts a fictional Hollywood prop? Because I’m sure I’ve them used IRL.,.

If you want to blame anyone farmerbarleymow , blame the police for their ITT reaction and inappropriate action taken. Are tranquilliser darts a fictional Hollywood prop? Because I’m sure I’ve them used IRL.,.

Nothing inappropriate about shooting a deer that's loose in a town. As the article quite clearly explains.

Nothing inappropriate about shooting a deer that's loose in a town. As the article quite clearly explains.
I confess I had only read the summary of the story that was embedded to farmerbarleymow 's post, rather than the full article.

Interestingly enough, the article quoted the police as saying it was a danger "to motorists and pedestrians". Very interesting editing there, farmerbarleymow :thumbs:

Pedestrians: as always, the root of all evil and bad things.

I confess I had only read the summary of the story that was embedded to farmerbarleymow 's post, rather than the full article.

Interestingly enough, the article quoted the police as saying it was a danger "to motorists and pedestrians". Very interesting editing there, farmerbarleymow :thumbs:

Pedestrians: as always, the root of all evil and bad things.

Yes. FBM's editing and presentation there was thoroughly worthy of the the rag he cleaned the piece from though!

Truly desperate stuff ! :D

I like it though. Exactly the reaction I'm after from you. Keep it up :thumbs:
He's like the little kid in the school playground who wants to join the big boys' gang, and every so often he runs up to someone and says 'Your feet stink' before running away again, thinking he's garnered some respect from the big boys, while they're actually laughing at him.
I get the impression he's not very bright.

He's like the little kid in the school playground who wants to join the big boys' gang, and every so often he runs up to someone and says 'Your feet stink' before running away again, thinking he's garnered some respect from the big boys, while they're actually laughing at him.

He's a proper little crank. Definitely a returner but I can't quite pick him yet. We'll get there :)

You were literally laughing at rape.

Even you're not this stupid. We were laughing at the fact that your halfwit mate made a ham-fisted attempt at equating motorists to knife-wielders because of a news article, to which Saul responded by satirically equating cyclists to rapists because of another article.

Wouldn't expect someone like you to get it though, in fairness.

Love the fact that you think you're "big boys".... or that I want your respect....

Even you're not this stupid. We were laughing at the fact that your halfwit mate made a ham-fisted attempt at equating motorists to knife-wielders because of a news article, to which Saul responded by satirically equating cyclists to rapists because of another article.

Wouldn't expect someone like you to get it though, in fairness.
And I wouldn't expect someone like you to show a modicum of decorum when discussing rape.

I mean there are almost certainly actual rape victims who read these boards though hopefully they've long ago given up on this thread. How do you think that would feel reading a load of 'but cyclists rape people haw haw haw'?

I mean there are almost certainly actual rape victims who read these boards though hopefully they've long ago given up on this thread. How do you think that would feel reading a load of 'but cyclists rape people haw haw haw'?

I'd hope they'd consider the context of what's being said and react appropriately. Tell you what, if any do make me aware that they're hurt or offended I shall explain or retract accordingly. This edcraw is a sock of yours isn't he? There can't be 2 people this fucking stupid on the same boards.

This is going to be another one of your 'cyclist genital mutilation' gigs isn't it? Remember how well that went for you? :D

I'd hope they'd consider the context of what's being said and react appropriately. Tell you what, if any do make me aware that they're hurt or offended I shall explain or retract accordingly. This edcraw is a sock of yours isn't he? There can't be 2 people this fucking stupid on the same boards.

This is going to be another one of your cyclist mutilation gigs isn't it?
So someone actually has to tell you they're a rape victim to get the most basic politeness and respect from you? Does that sound fair? It's like saying it's fine to be racist until a black person says they're offended.

So someone actually has to tell you they're a rape victim to get the most basic politeness and respect from you? Does that sound fair? It's like saying it's fine to be racist until a black person says they're offended.

No. I don't believe that what has happened would be considered by anyone, except morons, to be what you're trying to make it. Big difference.

Are you sure you're a teacher? :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom