Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

Would imagine the car is not legally his. No one who owns a >£100k car openly drinks whisky and smokes weed as they drive the thing. Sounds like someone with issues that you're mocking here.
Wow - you posted this straight after the one about motorists never getting the blame! Well done 👏

No - I live in London. Hardly anyone here needs to own a car.
That's great, it means you're not taking up space that someone with a car could be using.
It would also be great if you have off-road parking you could give up to a nice neighbour with a car.

That's great, it means you're not taking up space that someone with a car could be using.
It would also be great if you have off-road parking you could give up to a nice neighbour with a car.
Or we charge a market rate for on street parking, encourage people to give up cars and redesign streets making better use of this space.

Or we charge a market rate for on street parking, encourage people to give up cars and redesign streets making better use of this space.
Isn't it strange how miserable people either want an outright ban on the things they don't do, or want to charge others for doing them? Do you not see how very selfish this is? How would you feel if frottaging was banned or taxed out of existence?

Isn't it strange how miserable people either want an outright ban on the things they don't do, or want to charge others for doing them? Do you not see how very selfish this is? How would you feel if frottaging was banned or taxed out of existence?
Haha - for a minute there I thought you might be actually adding something useful to this thread.

Anyway - I’m case you were trying to make a serious point it’s about charging people for what they actually use. Car owners are subsidised in London and higher income people are more likely to be car owners. We should be looking to address this.

Anyway - I’m case you were trying to make a serious point it’s about charging people for what they actually use. Car owners are subsidised in London and higher income people are more likely to be car owners. We should be looking to address this.
Everybody living or working in London should be taxed at least 20% more than the rest of the country. It makes absolute sense, as more public money is spent in London than anywhere else in the country.

Everybody living or working in London should be taxed at least 20% more than the rest of the country. It makes absolute sense, as more public money is spent in London than anywhere else in the country.
True for England but not the rest of the UK:

1A8E75D2-0FCF-48C8-93D6-42FA3A9B907A.png

However your 20% tax for everyone is falls into the fallacy that everyone in London is well off which really isn’t the case. And also, by that logic, those freeloaders in NI need to start paying their way!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom