Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

Pretty sure Diesel doesn't have internet privileges in his current prison. If only we could lock up all our RW posters like that.

The way Saul talks about cars and driving makes me think he has never actually driven anything. Like a teenage boy talking about sex.
I can absolutely guarantee I've driven more miles and owned more cars than you ever will. Even if you include all of the air miles you do training fighter pilots.

Good news - even with self driving cars Audi owners will still be twats:

Would imagine the car is not legally his. No one who owns a >£100k car openly drinks whisky and smokes weed as they drive the thing. Sounds like someone with issues that you're mocking here.

Would imagine the car is not legally his. No one who owns a >£100k car openly drinks whisky and smokes weed as they drive the thing. Sounds like someone with issues that you're mocking here.
Fragile motorists lol.

All drunk drivers should be banned for life, including retrospective bannings, regardless of the value of the car the crime was committed in.

Fragile motorists lol.

All drunk drivers should be banned for life, including retrospective bannings, regardless of the value of the car the crime was committed in.

You think it is any way normal to be drinking whisky from the bottle and smoking weed at 11am? Doesn't sound like your normal drink driver to me. Typical of cyclists to mock the afflicted though.

Will have been ragged to fuck then, further cementing the fact that the driver is a loon and that maomao is a rotter for mocking.
I didn't mock the driver. I mocked you.

Drunk drivers should be permanently removed from the road for everyone's safety, including people like Spymaster who haveescaped with shorter bans in the past. I don't see this as a punishment, merely removing unsafe drivers from the road to protect lives. People with psychiatric problems (who it's normally considered impolite to refer to as 'loons' btw) should receive the professional help they need. That doesn't mean they should be allowed to drive. There are a host of psychiatric and physical conditions that drivers can have their licenses removed for and I don't see this as any different. Or do you think we should allow the blind to drive rather than discriminate against the disabled?

Drunk drivers should be permanently removed from the road for everyone's safety, including people like Spymaster who haveescaped with shorter bans in the past.

I just never get caught. Which is amazing given the way I drive and the fact that I'm pissed most of the time.

Drunk drivers should be permanently removed from the road for everyone's safety, including people like Spymaster who haveescaped with shorter bans in the past.

I just never get caught. Which is amazing given the way I drive and the fact that I'm pissed most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom