Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Entirely unashamed anti car propaganda, and the more the better.

I'm not. I'm watching a cartoon about monster trucks with my kids. This is just the old 'accuse your opponents of being angry so you can convince yourself that your boring shit has wound someone up' trick.

As this is a propaganda thread the most important things are that it's constantly near the top of the new posts page, and one of the most active threads in the transport forum. It's performing astoundingly well on both counts.

Keep posting, everyone.

I'm not. I'm watching a cartoon about monster trucks with my kids. This is just the old 'accuse your opponents of being angry so you can convince yourself that your boring shit has wound someone up' trick.

Nah, it's just a game for when there's not much happening in the cricket. I PMd Saul telling him I could get you to post.

Nah, it's just a game for when there's not much happening in the cricket. I PMd Saul telling him I could get you to post.
Well, well done on squeezing an unexpected 338th post out of me on a thread where I am the third most prolific poster and post at least weekly. Mind control skills eh.

Well, well done on squeezing an unexpected 338th post out of me on a thread where I am the third most prolific poster and post at least weekly. Mind control skills eh.

Ah yes, but that's not all there was too it. There are still a couple of side bets going on but you're being annoyingly uncompliant with one in particular. :mad: We'll get there though.

I was flying a drone around the garden and decided to stop for a nice cold beer. It was a choice between going back into the house for a shit or posting some here. The toilet can wait :D

You seem to have a more than fleeting interest in men's crotches. Is there something you'd like to share?

I didn't say anything about men's crotches. Nor did I surreptitiously take photos of men's crotches and post them on the internet. I'm just sad the Irish upskirting law took so long to get through parliament.

Just picked up a hire car - this is a compact, hardly any room inside but bloody huge. Car manufacturers & owners are taking the piss, this is why we need LTNs.

CB781163-37E1-4614-A750-0A41CF5C9C8D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom