Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England's Euro 2020 Exploits

On the football, I am now pretty pessimistic about England's chances in this tournament. Which makes a change because I am usually far too optimistic.

I'm going for Italy to make the finals. I'd like to fancy Portugal for the semis but they are in a hard group and both Fernandes and Silva go missing too often these days in big games
Really can't see Italy making it to the finals....

but then
#whatdoiknow

I'm going for Italy to make the finals. I'd like to fancy Portugal for the semis but they are in a hard group and both Fernandes and Silva go missing too often these days in big games

Italy are a good bet in tournaments I think, odds usually ok, they know how to turn it on when it counts and not prone to panic (like england)

i bet on them when they won the WC a while back /smug

I'm going to do an accumulator, what's the best bet for England in the Euros? Top goal scorer, number of points, how far will they go etc

We usually have a gambling thread for big tournaments. I'll start one tonight if no-one else beats me to it.

I'm considering a 'player of the tournament' bet on Grealish. Because he will either be amazing or be fouled constantly.

We usually have a gambling thread for big tournaments. I'll start one tonight if no-one else beats me to it.

I'm considering a 'player of the tournament' bet on Grealish. Because he will either be amazing or be fouled constantly.
I'd be quite happy if that diving petulant preening madonna fell under a bus to be quite frank. However, a betting thread would be great.

Violence maybe, many years ago, but woukd question the racist slur! Can you provide proof as I really can’t recall us ever having such a reputation!

To make it clear I am not calling Cardiff out here. Just making a point that racism is not unique to England. Also I agree that England has a bigger problem than most countries. However people should look at their own fans before throwing stones in glass houses.

To make it clear I am not calling Cardiff out here. Just making a point that racism is not unique to England. Also I agree that England has a bigger problem than most countries. However people should look at their own fans before throwing stones in glass houses.
You did specifically say that Cardiff had a reputation for violence and racism!!!

Back
Top Bottom