Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England's Euro 2020 Exploits

Claiming that racist behaviour is exclusive to England is poor form.
Wait, who the hell has made that claim?! There's plenty of racists to go around for every team and nation, but I reserve the right to be appalled when I hear such a deafening barrage of boos from what is clearly a large percentage of the crowd. If I hear the same kind of support from any other nation - including Wales - I'll call them cunts too.

To state I don't like arguing with (most) people here. Least of all editor.

However there is racism in almost all European countries fans. To single out the UK is just putting a hat on a hat.

The UK is fucking shit at the moment but we should not turn on each other. I know you all, we have the same values.

But when a fresh incident is making headlines then it's absolutely worthy of discussion in the relevant forum, no? I think a lot of neutral fans will be shocked by what they heard.
i think it's also dishonest when you paint yourself as a neutral fan in a tournament you have a team in

Wait, who the hell has made that claim?! There's plenty of racists to go around for every team and nation, but I reserve the right to be appalled when I hear such a deafening barrage of boos from what is clearly a large percentage of the crowd. If I hear the same kind of support from any other nation - including Wales - I'll call them cunts too.
I know mate. Sorry if it seems i was calling you out personally.

Honestly, everyone just let it the fuck go.

No-one here approves of racist cunts, every nation has racist cunt fans, some have more than others, what are we getting out of this except for petty squabbling based on stuff that we've been over on so many threads before.

Every fucking time...

Honestly, everyone just let it the fuck go.

No-one here approves of racist cunts, every nation has racist cunt fans, some have more than others, what are we getting out of this except for petty squabbling based on stuff that we've been over on so many threads before.

Every fucking time...
Yes but on the website of the club you (no longer ) support there's a online poll where 47 people said that they'd boo, therefore you're a total hypocrite and have no right to criticism or comment on the disgraceful racist England booing from last night. Or something.

Please turn it in now!

Some footy fans are racist in every club and country. Accept it and stop blaming each other for it.

1. It's the Soul Crew (if they're even still extant)
2. Not sure why their opinion is being sought here
3. But if they joined in with any booing they're cunts too
4. If you're going to bring up clubs I support, I'm confident you won't hear any booing at Dulwich Hamlet or Peckham Town

HTH. HAND.
Good edit :D

Yes, I agree

No shit. Be great if Mr. Sweeping Statement learned after eleventy billion posts and who makes up these boards that this shit isn't going to fly. Really fucks me off when some dipshits booing in a stadium is extrapolated into "I hope your team plays shit because racism", ignoring that half the team is black and millions of supporters are, too, and millions of the white ones aren't racist

And there goes any goodwill I - and perhaps a lot of other neutral supporters - may have had for England. Utter cunts.

no goodwill > i hope you do badly isn't really a huge leap is it?

not to mention you've implied you don't really want them to get past the group stages with your 'yes i can be neutral in the group stages' bit

Back
Top Bottom