Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England vs Scotland 18.6.21

There's a lot of passing backwards and forwards - doesn't that mean the forwards aren't trying to run into space when the midfield has the ball?

The Qatari families on ITV ads are on something, nobody's that happy starting to watch a football match on the tv, let alone the whole family. :eek:

There's a lot of passing backwards and forwards - doesn't that mean the forwards aren't trying to run into space when the midfield has the ball?

The Qatari families on ITV ads are on something, nobody's that happy starting to watch a football match on the tv, let alone the whole family. :eek:
Mr. QofG's was just moaning about them, they do look like they have never seen a football match before in their life.

Ultimately Southgate is pragmatic and conservative. We need more attackers on the pitch, not replacing one with another. I reckon he's too cautious to play Foden and Grealish

My sister and BIL are in the Hebrides and need internet for the telly for some reason and it keeps cutting out. :( She's disappointed not to see Graeme Souness' teeth -- apparently he's not on STV.

My sister and BIL are in the Hebrides and need internet for the telly for some reason and it keeps cutting out. :( She's disappointed not to see Graeme Souness' teeth -- apparently he's not on STV.
Tell her to look out the window - they’re so bright she will probably be able to see them from there.

• Haha
Reactions: Sue
how is that a free kick he did not touch em

do you not even have to fall on the floor and act like you been murdered in football anymore

Back
Top Bottom