Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England vs Panama (Group G) - 13:00 - 24/06/2018

It wasn't 'revealed' by the assistant, a pap took a whopping great photo lens to it and then splashed it on the net for the oppo to see :mad:

Shouldn't really matter as I doubt Panama will adjust their game plan too much regardless of the team we put out, but still nice to see the media helping us out again :facepalm:

Pretty much the obvious thing to do anyway and a timely reminder to the coaching staff about how things work at world cups.

It'll be interesting to see how Panama approach this game. Tunisia were very negative but they can at least be forgiven because it was the opening game. Given this WC has gone back to goal difference rather than head to head Panama's gubbing from Belgium has rather screwed them.

You'd think if they want to qualify they've got to win their last two matches. I just get the feeling through in their first WC they'd be happy just doing OK. So I reckon they'll sit deep and just hope to grab a breakaway goal but will settle for a draw, hopefully beat Tunisia in the last game and leave with their head held high.
Goal difference mean they'll definitely see their best chance as 0-0 vs England, hoping Belgium beat Tunisia handily and then them beating Tunisia in the last game and Belgium smashing England (bit far fetched imo)

I don't understand how the photo of the training session team sheet gives away anything. Look closely each position had 2 names on it.

It's not a starting 11, the media really are stupid.

When I was a young teenager and worked a Saturday job in Skipton market (underage, cash in hand and so now possibly illegal :D) I would get a hot pork pie from Stanforths for breakfast, make a hole in the crust, drink the still liquid fat then eat the pie.

Those were the days, never had it so good, putting the Great in Great Britain etc..etc... :D :D

I'm pretty sure this K/O time in such a hot stadium is a Russian conspiracy to make England look bad. Because we can blame everything on Russia again these days, right?

Once again I'm left wishing England were better at passing, so we could let the ball do the running, knacker the opposition out and eventually pick off the pieces as the game progresses.

However, more likely is that we run at them for a bit, knacker ourselves out, and then struggle to break down two banks of five. Hope I'm wrong.

Anyone But England don't have much quality this time round so think they will struggle big time today. Predicting an easy England win by at least 2 goals :thumbs:

Do I watch with rubbish Chinese commentary on my new big (by my standards) telly or the stream as it's on BBC? Could shift laptop over there and have both I suppose but bit of an arse.
/second world problems

Do I watch with rubbish Chinese commentary on my new big (by my standards) telly or the stream as it's on BBC? Could shift laptop over there and have both I suppose but bit of an arse.
/second world problems
Can you not cast onto the telly?

barry stanton‏ @barrystanton61 Jun 18

COME ON ENGLAND
1f1ec-1f1e7.png
CLOBBER THE ISIS SCUM

Back
Top Bottom