Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Portugal vs Morocco (Group B) - 13:00 - 20/06/2018

Van Nistelrooy penalty syndrome
That's what I think of every time he says something like that. Bullying and petty little shite.

It's obviously unfair to judge someone on one action, lord knows I've pulled shit on the pitch that I'm ashamed of, but prety sure I'm not doing Keown a disservice on that one.

I think it's going to be a fight for goal difference for top place in this group although Morroco don't have much incentive aside from pride in the last game

Anyway another African team limp to the exit. Could play for another 45 minutes and probably wouldn't have score.

Well that was enjoyable. Portugal lucky to win and not just a draw. Morroco played a good game I thought.

Spain tonight.

cheers 39steps (eta and Teaboy)

enforced injury (not even mine) has meant being marooned on sofa - not entirely up to scratch on footie fun these days so a bit clueless. Soz about mean words re Portugal...but still, not a team I look forward to watching

cheers 39steps (eta and Teaboy)

enforced injury (not even mine) has meant being marooned on sofa - not entirely up to scratch on footie fun these days so a bit clueless. Soz about mean words re Portugal...but still, not a team I look forward to watching
No worries mate you are not alone in that view and I mainly support them because I live there at the moment.

ooooh amused about 'leaving the pitch in celebration' rule. Wonder how the designated pitch remainer (Trippier) is picked.

Have had a looooong vacation from football (or any sport) - prolly since the mid 90s (and definitely after my local team, Cambridge UTD doubled ticket prices after a decent season 91/2 I think - went from £5.50 to £11). Tried hard to get on with Brighton (92-7 but...)

and then we all just saw too many footballers talking...instead of playing and I couldn't get over thinking 'dolts'.

Back
Top Bottom