Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England local election results thread

Fancy a trip round to smack his head against a barn wall Bakunin ?

I now have a driver and we can pop round at some future point, she's said she'll hold our coats.

I may wish to flog him mercilessly with a dead conger or similar eel-like denizen of the deep, but that's only because I'm a bit strange.

I now have a driver and we can pop round at some future point, she's said she'll hold our coats.

I may wish to flog him mercilessly with a dead conger or similar eel-like denizen of the deep, but that's only because I'm a bit strange.

We have the bare bones of a plan then.:)
There's not a great deal that I can do on the political activism front atm but I shall certainly do what I can to get this man who is devoid of any humanity driven out of public office.

We have the bare bones of a plan then.:)
There's not a great deal that I can do on the political activism front atm but I shall certainly do what I can to get this man who is devoid of any humanity driven out of public office.

'Mr. Brewer, you have offended my honour and dignity and I demand satisfaction...'

pistol-duel.jpg

I don't know who's worse, this brewer character, the bastards that voted him back in or the reprehensible turds that have shook his hand ond offered their agreement and support of his vile views. What a world-class cunt.
The worrying factor is, that he can say these things and get re-elected ( fair enough by a small margin) but re-elected nonetheless, it can't but help to encourage those with similar views to crawl out from under their respective stones.

the short version seems to be, he took the fucking piss out of everyone.

he comments, is forced to apologize, spreads locally his 'outburst' was out of character due to a stroke, on election day, tells another candidate he had loads of people coming up to him saying 'we do that to cows' and the gives an interview describing how many public loos a child's life is worth.

I don't know who's worse, this brewer character, the bastards that voted him back in or the reprehensible turds that have shook his hand ond offered their agreement and support of his vile views. What a world-class cunt.
These deserve an honorable mention -
"
Black triangle facebook said:

WADEBRIDGE AND PADSTOW: NAZIS WELCOME HERE ~ DISABLED NOT WELCOME! PUT THEM DOWN BEFORE BIRTH!

BOYCOTT THIS FOUL COMMUNITY! NAZIS!

Cornwall county councillor who quit after saying disabled children should be "put down" has been re-elected to the unitary authority. He said disabled children should be put down because they cost the authority too much money."

Black triangle facebook said:
"What a filthy, low down, disgusting, excrable 'community'. This election result will go down in infamy. Appalling."

Black triangle facebook comments said:
"Shame on the people of cornwall they are as bad has him low life bastards"

"Looks like Cornwall is full of idiots! "

perhaps a sustained campaign against the cornish tourist industry of his constituency is called for untill this man resigns.. cornwall, famous for it's blood clotted cream and cornish nasties

goodbye Cornwall and all things Cornish................If you tolerate this your every bit as bad as the man you voted for.................

They are obviously a bit backward round those parts probably too much scrumpy

Fighting bigotry with bigotry.

These deserve an honorable mention -
"

Fighting bigotry with bigotry.
Just to clarify: I am referring specifically to the people who voted for him -not the several thousand in his community who didn't vote at all, the hundreds who didn't vote for him who actually turned out to vote in the election or the entire population of Cornwall... Just those few hundred who voted for this shitbag and the few who have added their support to him in person...

Personally speaking, i think the black triangle comments are just as bad for singling out the population of an entire county as being pseudo-nazis just because he got voted back in. It would be just as daft for those of us from the celtic fringes to have equated the people of England with being a bunch of fascists back when the isle of dogs returned a BNP councillor (back in the day). A vote for a reactionary bastard in one area does not by default make the region as a whole a bunch of reactionary bastards.

Toggle, you like this? BT, whoever they are, condemns a whole county on the basis of a small minority of idiots?

i like that CNT36 has highlighted this issue. for the record, i've posted up to black triangle on facebook what i think of that as well as discussing it elsewhere, cnt could probably confirm that, unless he's deleting posts, IDK, i'm too sick of the shit i saw there to follow it too closelty. other people round here i have a great deal of respect for made simialr commetns. the abuse of cornwall and all things cornish on black triangle's page seems to continue unabated and actively encouraged. ignoring that there are many in cornwall that black triangle claims to be campaigning on belalf of, including my partner and my son.

tbh, i'm utterly astounded i need to clarity my position considering what iv'e already posted on this thread

i like that CNT36 has highlighted this issue. for the record, i've posted up to black triangle on facebook what i think of that as well as discussing it elsewhere, cnt could probably confirm that, unless he's deleting posts, IDK, i'm too sick of the shit i saw there to follow it too closelty. other people round here i have a great deal of respect for made simialr commetns. the abuse of cornwall and all things cornish on black triangle's page seems to continue unabated and actively encouraged. ignoring that there are many in cornwall that black triangle claims to be campaigning on belalf of, including my partner and my son.

tbh, i'm utterly astounded i need to clarity my position considering what iv'e already posted on this thread

Just puzzled by seeing your "like" on the BT post?

E2 apologise, this stupid thing cuts off the top half of some posts, seemed like you "liked" BT comments, when in fact they were being highlighted, sorry.

Same here, i 'liked' it due to CNT36 highlighting the bigotry coming from the opposite camp as opposed to liking the comments he has quoted....

Just to clarify: I am referring specifically to the people who voted for him -not the several thousand in his community who didn't vote at all, the hundreds who didn't vote for him who actually turned out to vote in the election or the entire population of Cornwall.

Just to be clear I didn't think you were I just think some of those comments are disgusting. Not quite in the same league as Brewer et al but certainly worth a mention on your list of turds. I did find another comment referring to cleansing and a post by black triangle talking about the "scum of Kernow". They might not have meant all people in Cornwall are scum but it's certainly dodgy ground.

Just to be clear I didn't think you were I just think some of those comments are disgusting. Not quite in the same league as Brewer et al but certainly worth a mention on your list of turds. I did find another comment referring to cleansing and a post by black triangle talking about the "scum of Kernow". They might not have meant all people in Cornwall are scum but it's certainly dodgy ground.

when i posted up, black triangle was talking about the collective responsibility of all of cornwall

I did bring it up a a few pages back but there wasn't much discussion as quite rightly the topic shifted back to Brewer. Now that's been covered pretty well I thought it was worth a bump. There were a few people commenting about it on their facebook. Black triangle didn;t seem to pay much attention though.

http://disabilitynewsservice.com/20...od-argument-for-killing-some-disabled-babies/

Looks as though he's dropped himself in it again, even deeper this time.
Nasty anti-human "environmental" justification for his views
He added: “People are not on this earth for very long. My main concern is planning and environmental [issues] and landscape. In that context, people are just transient. I have heard of terrific amounts of money being spent on specific individuals.”

when i posted up, black triangle was talking about the collective responsibility of all of cornwall

Dave ******Cornish people voted for this evil shit. Maybe it's time Cornwall got the independence they have wanted for years. Cut them loose, they're obviously nothing but a bunch of primative savages. Bastard should be shot!

Black Triangle Anti-Defamation Campaign in Defence of Disability Rights shared a link via Jo Dereza.

9 hours ago

The Rearing Up of The Right: Jo Dereza REPORTS 'He's done it again, I cannot believe this repulsive man was elected again - anyone in Wadebridge who didn't vote needs to be ashamed of themselves, he only won by 4 votes.
What were people supposed to do? Vote Lib Dem who are actually engaged in policies as part of the coalition that are having a very real effect on people. Do they really want the people of Wadebridge voting in support of those policies? One bigoted twat who voiced a disgusting opinion about killing people or a coalition that is actually killing people with its policies. Policies black triangle voice opposition to. Its one thing saying vote green or Tusc nationally but neither of them were standing in Wadebridge East.

Back
Top Bottom