Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England Euros '23

Just before that, Dublin had offered the following on a shot from Italy: "Pickford wasn't happy, but the Italy manager was thinking 'yes please, more of that'".

Thank goodness for the insight of a professional, eh? :facepalm:

Oooh, Bellingham's blotted his copybook, there :hmm:

And the customary half a minute silence from the English commentators as they try to figure out just how to respond :D

I think I would recognise Kane in my head as the truly great striker he is if he was less of a goofy looking motherfucker.

I was just about to have a moan about the commentator babbling on about what's coming up on TV, then Kane goes and scores :thumbs:

Bloody hell, fight for second place is well set up!

Italy have to win at home to N. Macedonia (who have denied them qualification before, and drew with them in the reverse fixture) to set up a 'winner takes all'* final match against Ukraine :eek:

*well, second ;)

That is a brave call! :eek:

I know Kane can be guilty of 'going down easy', but booking him for diving in the box, at Wembley. Even if it is against Malta, good luck to you, ref.

Woof, and wrong, by the looks of it :facepalm:

Fair? I thought Kane left his leg dragging.

Malta showing slightly more creativity in attack with high press I feel, England showing them the respect they deserve.

Fair? I thought Kane left his leg dragging.

Malta showing slightly more creativity in attack with high press I feel, England showing them the respect they deserve.
Would have to see it again, in slowmo, double-slowmo and triple-slowmo, and from multiple angles, but it looked like there was a fair old bit of contact, and Kane wasn't going down before it.

I'm certainly not a fan of 'looking for a penalty', but feels like there's plenty similar that have been given, letalone not been booked!

What is it with Alexander Arnold? They stick him at right back when to me he should clearly be midfield, he's the best crosser in the League I think, should be putting in crosses and passes to put people through. Now looks like he's trying to play as an attacker.

What is it with Alexander Arnold? They stick him at right back when to me he should clearly be midfield, he's the best crosser in the League I think, should be putting in crosses and passes to put people through. Now looks like he's trying to play as an attacker.
I think he is supposed to be playing in midfield this match :thumbs:

1700253145625.png

Dublin's assessment of the first half: "poor, for me"

For once, I agree with you, Dion, but not in the way you think.

(I know I maybe take too many pot shots, he's just sooooooo insipid and dull)

Bit disappointed with Malta though - lot of domination midfield but didn't make more of the possibilities.

I can see what people mean, but I honestly don't think he even put his left leg in that unnatural a position had he just been running normally.

Sure, he probably has gone looking for it a bit, but again, definitely seen loads of those given, and certainly not given a yellow instead.

Back
Top Bottom