Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

EDL watch

Splinter groups who have very few weapons, no explosives to speak of and most importantly little or no support from the people they claim to represent.

john x
Think you will find that the 32csm support some of the splinter groups. They were at the march in liverpool.

blimey, provocative little clip on there ....not sure whats-her-name needed to be getting in the face of what was obviously a hardline Muslim woman so much , it's obvious whats going to happen, and no doubt the 'dress code' was thought about , carefully/planned for effect.

Tho. no sympathy for the muslim woman with her medieval bullshit either.

Am assuming all this will be balanced with EDL goons making arses of themselves in the full length, but one way traffic in that clip for sure.

blimey, provocative little clip on there ....not sure whats-her-name needed to be getting in the face of what was obviously a hardline Muslim woman so much , it's obvious whats going to happen, and no doubt the 'dress code' was thought about , carefully/planned for effect.

Tho. no sympathy for the muslim woman with her medieval bullshit either.

Am assuming all this will be balanced with EDL goons making arses of themselves in the full length, but one way traffic in that clip for sure.

She reminds me of bianca off eastenders.lol

Splinter groups who have very few weapons, no explosives to speak of and most importantly little or no support from the people they claim to represent.

john x
That is largely true, but there is very little outright hostility towards them either, despite what Sinn Fein say.

Considering it was the 32CSM members who phoned me from the march itself, I'd say suggestions to the contrary would be a tad outlandish.

Let's stick to the topic of the thread folks.

I saw a 32CSM member. He wasnt on the march he was coming out of a pub as the march went past. He didnt join the march. As far as im aware the Manchester lads who were through werent 32CSM members, but given the penchant for false claims of 32CSM Britain lol im sure a whole squad were through in cunning disguise.

I saw a 32CSM member. He wasnt on the march he was coming out of a pub as the march went past. He didnt join the march. As far as im aware the Manchester lads who were through werent 32CSM members, but given the penchant for false claims of 32CSM Britain lol im sure a whole squad were through in cunning disguise.
You have been proven to be talking shite pal.

You have been proven to be talking shite pal.
You clown you are supposed to offer some proof to refute what i posted. I was there as were a few other non aligned lads who are anti fascists. 32CSM Britain were not there, you and your organisation in England are fantasists. GIRFUY.

From what I've seen on this documentary on BBC3 so far it's looking very positive for the edl. loads of people on twitter saying they're gonna join up now.

From what I've seen on this documentary on BBC3 so far it's looking very positive for the edl.

Nah, it has presented the very off-putting face of the most outspoken Al-Mu lot, but mostly it's fairly standard Islamophile stuff. There's one point on which I agree with the gobby Al-Mu boys: Stacey Dooley is extremely naive!

You clown you are supposed to offer some proof to refute what i posted. I was there as were a few other non aligned lads who are anti fascists. 32CSM Britain were not there, you and your organisation in England are fantasists. GIRFUY.

How come they said they were in Liverpool on their blogspot?

Red Storm all i saw was an inebriated member who does fuck all but fall out of pubs. I was a wee bit worried about him and his equally gormless sidekick as he was wearing a Celtic baseball cap and heading blithely in the direction of the fash on their way to the pubs in town. As for why they put it up, i can only assume - unless they were through in covert mode then they fancied claiming a group of lads from Manchester who are anti fascists were theirs - so as to look big and active.

From what I've seen on this documentary on BBC3 so far it's looking very positive for the edl. loads of people on twitter saying they're gonna join up now.
Aye it was a piss poor documentary. She was angry that the muslim guy was calling british soldiers baby killers and murderers. What a fucking cheek

I have been very decent and given you my phone number and explained we can have a tete-a-tete in Liverpool or Scotland? You decide? Am i a liar?
I called you out on that fact. I don't want to get in a fight with a comrade, won't be calling you.

p.s- I don't think you are a lier. Just wrong on that fact.

Back
Top Bottom