Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

EDL watch

He’s in the pay of the Jooz? :eek:

As everyone knows tommy ten names is in the business of making money from anyone. I have no idea who funds him other than his supporters and I have no doubt he's backed by some American right wing nutters also.

Essentially if it makes him money for coke and hookers he will do it.

Haven't seen anything on here about SYL's big day out in London today. Looks like it will be quite a busy on with Trans Pride and a counter protest also happening.

Would be interested to see what kind of numbers SYL manages to pull, as compared to the counter demo. I've seen claims (from the organizers) that Trans Pride hopes to pull 40,000 people, but not sure where they have got the number from.

Haven't seen anything on here about SYL's big day out in London today. Looks like it will be quite a busy on with Trans Pride and a counter protest also happening.

Would be interested to see what kind of numbers SYL manages to pull, as compared to the counter demo. I've seen claims (from the organizers) that Trans Pride hopes to pull 40,000 people, but not sure where they have got the number from.
Am tired but am gearing up to attend trans pride. Show a bit of solidarity.

I'm sure we'll hear plenty about it before the day is out. I can't imagine it going peacefully.

Seem pretty contained at the moment. Saw a few of them on the edges of the counter demo but it was all just them posing. Pubs are going to be a wreck later though I bet, they've been on it all day.

Seem pretty contained at the moment. Saw a few of them on the edges of the counter demo but it was all just them posing. Pubs are going to be a wreck later though I bet, they've been on it all day.

That said, they brought solid numbers, not sure there are 'many many more of us than them' today.

Yeah I suspect it will be the usual thing of roaming groups of pissed/coked up lads starting fights well into the evening in various contexts after having left the rally itself. Wouldn't want to be on the door in the west end this evening. I mean I wouldn't anyway but.

Just said on the news (BBC) that someone on the Stand Up To Racism march has been assaulted and 2 people arrested for suspected GBH.

No comment as to whether the 2 were associated with any demonstrations.

The Metropolitan Police said five arrests were made.

Two men were arrested on suspicion of "GBH-level (grievous bodily harm) assault" after a participant in the Stand Up To Racism demonstration was assaulted in Victoria Embankment Gardens, the Met said.

The victim sustained a head injury and was given first aid by officers.

A member of the public was arrested on suspicion of assaulting a steward at Trans Pride, and another man was arrested on suspicion of assaulting an emergency worker and a racially aggravated public order offence after a police officer was kicked.

One man was arrested on suspicion of criminal damage and a racially aggravated public order offence after allegedly snapping a Palestinian flag and making a racially abusive remark.

The Met Police has not said whether the five arrested people were participants in any of today's protests.

There will be a "Unity Rally" held on Preston Flag Market tomorrow in readiness for the expected EDL march.

May I present to the forum one of the few remaining photographic records from the last time they dragged their knuckles through our town

download.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom