Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

EDL watch

Can anyone remember a while back about tommy robinsons bodyguard dumping him in the shit and claiming he was involved in abusing a 15 year old after a demo? All the info seems to have disappeared offline, anyone know where I can find it?

Ignore: found it.

Can anyone remember a while back about tommy robinsons bodyguard dumping him in the shit and claiming he was involved in abusing a 15 year old after a demo? All the info seems to have disappeared offline, anyone know where I can find it?

Ignore: found it.
Can you share it?

Can you share it?
Another paedo patriot

It could be said that paedophilia is an EDL tradition, with former leader Tommy Robinson leading by example. As I’ve mentioned before on numerous occasions, Tommy Robinson’s ex-bodyguard defected to the left through close friends of mine and he told them many personal things about Tommy. One of the things he said was that Tommy Robinson and some friends of his got a 15 year old girl from Dunstable, coked up and drunk after an EDL demo. Tommy and his friends then gang banged the poor girl in a drink and cocaine fuelled session of child rape. Apparently the poor girl was in a terrible state when the ex-bodyguard drove her home.

I know its hearsay, but still..... if true and it ever came to light it would be damning.

Malatesta blog has a piece on Renshaw as well as the updated far right serious sex offenders - over 30 now. been told not to post the link.

Danny Tommo has released an announcement that 7, or 5 people (he doesn't know exactly how many, but it was definitely 7 or 5), went into a pub last night (he doesn't know which pub either), in Stevenage, and tried to stab him, but instantly gave up when he flipped a table and then ran from the pub (or hid in the back of the pub, again..... he can't remember). He's reported it to the police and its all the fault of the "MSM".

The Night of the Mystery Knives
First comes a picture of an air ambulance from here: ImageShack - Best place for all of your image hosting and image sharing needs, uploaded around 1 day and 2 hours ago

Then comes a report in blottr, last updated 19:06 http://www.blottr.com/breaking-news/edl-clash-locals-edgware-road, presumably with the picture of the air ambulance added at 19:06.

Then comes this http://www.demotix.com/news/826626/edl-members-get-stabbed-edgware-road-london from Joe O'Brien, showing a crime scene outside Weatherspoons and referencing stabbings (citizen journalism):

The actual time for these images is not known, but the air ambulance image was taken between 18:30 and before 19:06, and the other image of the crime scene was taken during sunset at light-up time outside the Tyburn pub, Marble Arch, so around 19:20.

Then comes a report today quoting blottr from http://freedomnewsnetworkDOTcoDOTuk/9-11-at-the-american-embassy-in-london (c&p into browser and replace DOT with .)

And one from the Evening Standard today, reporting doubt about the identity of the alleged stabees:

An eyewitness acccount reports:

On their facebook page last night, EDL members alleged both stabees were theirs, and that one of the two stabees was sent home on the train, and that another (Bexley/Hyam) is still in hospital.

But now, mysteriously, comes a HnH article alleging that neither police nor hospitals know anything about two EDL being stabbed, and that Billy Bunter Baker has declared open season on all Muslims. The latter is definitely true, but not news as he's been saying that for a while now.
FYI

...One piece of information emerged from the hostages they spoke to, which was “fairly unremarkable” to the hostage but proved very significant to police.

It was the recollection of a conversation where one of the captors mentioned that he had been arrested at an English Defence League march in London.

Based on that snippet of conversation, the investigation team was able to go back and identify a particular EDL march that took place in London on 11 September 2011.

The march was a counter-demonstration against a march by Muslims Against Crusades to mark the 10th anniversary of the September 11 attacks, which began at the US embassy in Grosvenor Square.

There were a number of flashpoints around central London and about 6pm police were called to the Tyburn pub in Marble Arch, where a stabbing had taken place and a number of men were arrested on suspicion of involvement.

Records showed that two of those arrested were Kotey and Elsheikh...

Dunno where to put this. Things kicking off in Liverpool tonight... hard to get a gauge on numbers from the footage I've watched. Seen that James Mac twat was in attendance posting videos at it....they deserve some proper lamp posts.

Lot of far right shit going on this year so far and this is the closest thread I can find for it

The government hasn't got a fucking scooby how to deal with it or it just doesn't want to.

I’m sorry, wait, what? That’s a list of what?
That twitter post is a screenshot from a Daily Mail article, which talks about a Prevent report which "reproduced an image being shared on far-Right corners of the internet that listed ‘important texts’, under pictures of Nigel Farage, the former Ukip leader, and Oswald Mosley, who led the British Union of Fascists in the 1930s." The Daily Mail article is based on a Spectator article by Douglas Murray. From a brief look, I can't seem to find the actual Prevent RICU document anywhere so I can't actually comment on the contents, just about what the Daily Mail and the Spectator have said about it. Not sure I have a dog in this fight.

So what Tommy been doing then?

he's been involved in a fake groom gang case ( he was hyping up this girls stories to get money for protection for her and her family last year or so) --- Woman guilty of making false grooming gang rape claims
he's been defending andrew Tate daily since he got nicked - Nazi Tommy Robinson backs Andrew Tate
and he did a 5k run the other day --- don't have a link just saw it on Telegram
'Comrade Delta' is a rapist. The SWP tried to cover it up, they are rape apologists - don't share their links you fucking degenerate cunt! You stupid, vile piece of shit!

Back
Top Bottom