Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

EDL watch

Tommy and the EDL too moderate for this worm.

Allchurch and his guests referred at times to the well-known far-right organiser and anti-Islam activist, Tommy Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, who founded the English Defence League (EDL), as “too moderate”.

Section 35 of the Antisocial Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act according to the Met's twitter. Ordered to leave the area as his presence was likely to cause alarm, harassment or distress and he refused to go. I mean fuck him but seems pretty dubious to me.
thank you
yeah not good legally, even though justified.

He says he is a proud Zionist. It’s confusing to some who follow him
reposting these two

and

"Why are US ‘pro-Israel’ groups boosting a far-right, anti-Muslim UK extremist?. The Gatestone Institute publishes pieces defending Tommy Robinson, and the Middle East Forum is offering him financial help "

I expect those on the anti-semite far right not yet up to speed will soon learn to keep their mouths shut and pretend otherwise to keep with the new order

1701106369171.png

Baby if you've got to go away
Don't think I could take the pain (Stay now)
Won't you stay another day? (Stay now)
Oh don't leave me alone like this
Don't you say it's the final kiss (Stay now)
Won't you stay another day? (Stay now)

Charged with: failing to comply with a section 35 direction excluding a person from an area

If guilty: a fine not exceeding level 2 ( £500)

Depending on donations he might want to let this go to trial which would be at a magistrates court I would think

Back
Top Bottom