Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Anti-EDL Demo in Birmingham Saturday 13th July

That made me smile. I don't like or drink Pepsi or Coke for various reasons and I see what you mean, still a good pic though imo. :)

Here is what he has to say about what is going on in that pic...

17862485_1619456764748486_269131104168309534_n.jpg

Something tells me he is lying.... :facepalm:

Cant access twitter by Tommy Bellend whatever his name is this week has said that she was standing up for another woman and not disrupting a minuets silence and everyone is going tits :D

Red London posting about sexual degeneracy eh? I wonder, have they forget just why they were expelled from the anarchist federation? And i wonder, did they also forget their anti-fascism when they did the door for friend of nazis, holocaust deniers racists and ant--semites Vanessa Beeley?

Red London posting about sexual degeneracy eh? I wonder, have they forget just why they were expelled from the anarchist federation? And i wonder, did they also forget their anti-fascism when they did the door for friend of nazis, holocaust deniers racists and ant--semites Vanessa Beeley?

Please tell us more.

Here is what he has to say about what is going on in that pic...

17862485_1619456764748486_269131104168309534_n.jpg

Something tells me he is lying.... :facepalm:

Agreed and even if he wasn't who asked him to organise a minute's silence? Like anyone wants to join theirs.

Like he was going to hit her in front of the Police - ooh hold me back comrades.

I suspect he's intimating about an ex poster from here.

It's doing the rounds that the Birmingham mobilisation didn't have much opposition, despite the iconic photo. Can anyone shed light on this?

Don't think that there was any kind of non UAF callout. Birmingham doesn't seem to really get it together to oppose the fash demos, apart from the very first one in 2009.

Back
Top Bottom