Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

EDL watch

plod cd use the violence on saturday in liverpool as a reason to cacnel hyde demo. the great victory backfires. of course, shirtfronters claim snowy is really seaarchlight and did liveprool on purpose!

EDL say BNP not welcome on THEIR demo at hyde, BNP advertising it as theirs. plod bothered and fash reckon snowy is to blame! crivvens!

plod cd use the violence on saturday in liverpool as a reason to cacnel hyde demo. the great victory backfires. of course, shirtfronters claim snowy is really seaarchlight and did liveprool on purpose!
I'm sure the EDL's call to attack Ajax supporters at Old Trafford on Thursday won't have helped! ;)

john x

The LiverpoolAF statement pretty much says it all (earlier posted by Inigo):

http://truth-reason-liberty.blogspot.com/2012/02/fascists-score-win-on-streets-of.html

The CNE statement is quite weak, and reflects what Delroy was saying about the lack of Republican Marches in the last number of years to adequately steward or defend themselves. I think if that same statement were read out to Republicans across the water (basically asking attendees to "fill in a crime report sheet" telling the cops to investigate, and protect the marches in future) they'd probably look at you cross eyed.

It's true that this was an inherent problem between AFA/RA and those considered to be the representatives of the Provisional movement in Britain. In fact they generally treated us with almost outright contempt, despite saving their asses on several different occasions. This was particularly the case around the time of the GFA and they were looking to present a more acceptable public image. We were looked down upon as either troublemakers, or (laughably) "subversives" - the latter of which was used against us during the Saoirse campaign, from what I remember.

those considered to be the representatives of the Provisional movement in Britain. In fact they generally treated us with almost outright contempt, despite saving their asses on several different occasions.

In my experience, most Republican representatives in England during the 80s and 90s were complete tossers.

john x

do we have defnitive numbers? so far ive clocked 58, 100-200, 800-1000 etc. 1 pic of about 50 odd which im prone to believe.

do we have defnitive numbers? so far ive clocked 58, 100-200, 800-1000 etc. 1 pic of about 50 odd which im prone to believe.
It is complicated by the fact that there were two distinct groups. One that claimed to have stopped the march and another that occupied the rally point.

john x

infidels trying to round up numbers for scotland on saturday thus splitting the numbers for EDL/BNP demo in Hyde. infidels made overtures to the SDL but steven jacobs fucked snowy off. they will link up with loyalists in glasgow no doubt. skinter or less dedicated infidels may pop along to hyde if it goes ahead.

after saturdays fiasco they will be seeking 'IRA' targets or 'sympathisers.' which they see celtic fans as. (also dont tell em the IRA arent around anymore!!!)

yes but the provos - whom they refer to - assimilated into the political process years ago and decommissioned their weapons. the splinter groups dont tend to operate on the mainland and are fairly wee. so shouting 'no surrender to the IRA' is essentially meaningless.

yes but the provos - whom they refer to - assimilated into the political process years ago and decommissioned their weapons. the splinter groups dont tend to operate on the mainland and are fairly wee. so shouting 'no surrender to the IRA' is essentially meaningless.

The whole "no surrender to the IRA" is pretty much extended all the way across their retarded political spectrum. Which in the eyes of most Fascists and Loyalists means anything from Irish Catholics, Celtic fans, Irish Language or culture through to Sinn Fein MP's and other Irish Republicans (armed or unarmed).

Effectively it's just another term for hating "taigs" most of the time.

By the way, isn't that EDL BBC documentary meant to be on tonight? I can only see the Panorama one on alcoholics at present.

Thats what they mean they are daft cunts.

The whole "no surrender to the IRA" is pretty much extended all the way across their retarded political spectrum. Which in the eyes of most Fascists and Loyalists means anything from Irish Catholics, Celtic fans, Irish Language or culture through to Sinn Fein MP's and other Irish Republicans (armed or unarmed).

Effectively it's just another term for hating "taigs" most of the time.

By the way, isn't that EDL BBC documentary meant to be on tonight? I can only see the Panorama one on alcoholics at present.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01cl48b

butchers, the point is that the infidels will see celtic fans as legitimate targets.

At an EDL/ENA march in Brighton the other year, they did actually chant "Are you Celtic in disguise" at the assorted people/groups who were there opposing them. Admittedly there are quite a few of us down here & i imagine i wasnt the only one in attendence.

Back
Top Bottom