Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

EDL watch

Maybe he's hoping the EDL will club together and buy him a new car?
On an MEP salary and can't afford a car?

HnH say the party is about to go into administration.

But what HnH hasn't been talking about, whilst focusing solely on BNP and EDL as is, is that waiting in the wings is BNP split called 'BNP reform', which has been attempting to transform BNP in similar style as the Vlaams Bloc underwent to become Vlaams Belang, attempting to rid itself of BNP/Griffin's antisemitism and conspiracy theories. This BNPReform feeds into an actual political party called British Freedom, which I presume is waiting to catch BNP members after the party folds, which will be very soon. And then of course, on the balkanised Britain front, there's the English Democrats, which booted Billy Bunter Baker out for being against black people.

listen, taffboy,. i have a friend from my STW days, Muslim, etc he tried to set up a liberal Muslim network and in his own words 'got a lot of grief' and in his own words he said ''he rejected the Saudi Wahibi version which has been imported here and which belongs in the 16th C''.

I smell a universalism here. But this anecdote is interesting... but not in the way you think.

I was wondering that too, I've seen it touted about as Belfast. It looks very similar to somewhere I know there, so wanted to find out.
surely people in belfast don't do graffiti about what nick griffin has called significant minor figures in english politics?

320764_103678859738973_100002905773762_19927_1639559753_n.jpg

I wasn't there but from what i've gathered of SDL/EDL in Edinburgh:

Police said 200 of them, going by photos looks def over 100. Figure of 40 was banded about on twitter before the bulk of them (who were bussed in together) arrived. I reckon maybe around 160-200.

Antis gathered from 11am at bottom of Mound on Princess St and sounds like they were kept kettled by old Burger King outside Balmoral Hotel/ East End of Princess St.

Bulk of EDL arrived maybe half twelvish and were bussed out around an hour later.

Way more antis than SDL.

Going by pics/ flags it looks like the usual 50odd SDL who've previously gathered have been boosted by another 100 or so from England. More England flags motifs etc than Scottish.

BTW - that Tommy Robinson grafiti looks photoshopped.

listen, taffboy,. i have a friend from my STW days, Muslim, etc he tried to set up a liberal Muslim network and in his own words 'got a lot of grief' and in his own words he said ''he rejected the Saudi Wahibi version which has been imported here and which belongs in the 16th C''.

Now where I have read this before? :hmm:

This reads like you are quoting your own friend...its that a mistake on your part?

Interesting indeed seeing as he twittered that they were the "English Dickhead League" only hours before Saint Tommy was arrested.

They really are seeing him as a political prisoner on the loon right. Funny that all that law and order stuff goes quickly down the pan when it's one of their own breaking bail. Imagine if the fuss if it was one of them muslamics.

Oh, BNP are now facing a winding up order as part of their travails. Could it be that Nazi Nick is desparately scrambling around for potential donors?

I thought it was common knowledge that EDL types were the ones that regenerated Redwatch. It was the UAF Hunting Club, who now have a banner along with Blood and Honour on the main page, that started it back up.

Ah yes, the pieces fit together now. Thanks. Might I suggest your estimation of "common knowledge" seems pretty relative. Knowing the ins and outs of all this stuff is actually quite niche.

Interesting indeed seeing as he twittered that they were the "English Dickhead League" only hours before Saint Tommy was arrested.

They really are seeing him as a political prisoner on the loon right. Funny that all that law and order stuff goes quickly down the pan when it's one of their own breaking bail. Imagine if the fuss if it was one of them muslamics.
Sir Tommy is beyond any law - he's a law unto himself.

Red Storm/taffyboy gwyrdd - I found out very recently that person in whose name the Redwatch site is registered in (Simon Sheppard) has not long been released from prison following his conviction (alongside the Whittle fellow) for publishing racist and anti-Semitic material. Could it be too that Redwatch has been re-started now he's back out as well?

Back
Top Bottom