Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Distant Planet 25th Feb with Nebula II, Jerome Hill + more

So, this quiz, what are the questions? :D

hahaha

I can give you the questions from the last quiz so you'll have an idea of what to expect.....

• 1.What’s the name of this event?
  • 2.If you released a rave tune in 1992 what would you call yourself?
  • 3.What’s the full sample in Voodoo Ray supposed to be and why was it shortened?
  • 4.Complete this sentence: Cut the midrange?
  • 5.Which DJ has Monie Love as a sister?
  • 6.Complete these rave duos :
  • ----- & time
  • -------- & Gemini
  • Kemistry and -----
  • Dom and ------
  • A Homeboy & Hippie and a ----- -----
  • Bonus point on this question name out these acts which is not a duo?
  • 7.Who originally made the Amen break?
  • 8.What was the original frequency of Energy FM?
  • 9.Name 2 resident techno DJ’s on Kiss FM between 1991 to 1994?
  • 10. How many pounds is it to get in to my own bedroom? What have you done turned it into a roller disco?

:D There are loads of tickets available on the door. But its worth getting there early to be sure to get in as we are expecting a large turn out. :D

also...a couple of the lads I'm going up with are only just 18, are they likely to have any trouble getting in? I know one has valid ID, but not sure about the other. (oh to be young again)

My name is Rory and I'll be DJing from 8-9pm. I'll probably be hanging round the door for most of the afternoon.

As for your mate....... I doubt he'll have trouble getting in. We're not expecting to be inundated with underage chancers, so its not something the security will be looking out for. :)

• 1.What’s the name of this event?
  • 2.If you released a rave tune in 1992 what would you call yourself?
  • 3.What’s the full sample in Voodoo Ray supposed to be and why was it shortened?
  • 4.Complete this sentence: Cut the midrange?
  • 5.Which DJ has Monie Love as a sister?
  • 6.Complete these rave duos :
  • ----- & time
  • -------- & Gemini
  • Kemistry and -----
  • Dom and ------
  • A Homeboy & Hippie and a ----- -----
  • Bonus point on this question name out these acts which is not a duo?
  • 7.Who originally made the Amen break?
  • 8.What was the original frequency of Energy FM?
  • 9.Name 2 resident techno DJ’s on Kiss FM between 1991 to 1994?
  • 10. How many pounds is it to get in to my own bedroom? What have you done turned it into a roller disco?
~
Iknow all of those! Why dont they have questions like this on University bastard Challenge? Whats the answer to number 2 though?

ETA: I get it now...make up a name, is that it? I was reading it too literally :face@palm:

have a spare ticket, one of me mates hs lightweighted it. Will be leaving at about half 12, so if you want it, and it's gone half 12, um....sorry? :D

BIG THANKS to everyone who came down to Distant Planet yesterday - was a WICKED day/night - EXPECT MORE SOON!!!

Amazing vibe, the place was rocking from start to finish. Great to meet some urbanites in the flesh too :)

If anyone wants to carry on the party you can catch me DJing TODAY from 2-4pm on www.nu-rave.com

Shame I missed you chazagee, would have been nice to meet you.

Don't suppose any of the sets were recorded Moronik? Wouldn't mind kicking some of those tunes here at work :) Was a proper epic party, need to relive it on a daily basis to remind myself that there's more to life than working.

Likewise duder, think i met you at mass about 10 years back, so thought i would recognise you, asked someone really high on speed if they were excess, he thought i was ribbing him. :-D odd night especially with all the skins next door, felt like a time warp. . .

I had "scum like us like acid" written on me tshirt, so we may have crossed paths at some point.

had a good time but seem to have inheritied a headache ever since, must be getting too old for it :eek:

it was good seeing a few people I havent seen for years tho and being constantly told i was there from since forever :hmm: :)

Back
Top Bottom