Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

the one screaming "fucking cunt" - isn't that the tiny but hard football supporter of meme a couple of years ago?

View attachment 311072

The Wealdstone Raider? He had a much more coherent agenda. 'You want some? I'll give it yer.' Succinct and to the point.

(I have actually met him and he's nowhere near the sort of cunt that guy is.)

With these twats constantly baiting people, it's hardly surprising that someone would strike back and fair play to her, shame her target wasn't Corbyn himself, but fucking hell, the reaction from the anti-vaxxers, especially from the one described as 'Corbyn's tiny attack dog'!

Sadly, she got arrested. :(

They are poised and ready aren't they to instantly and immediately take on the role of the "oppressed." Like a runner released by a start gun. The Absoloute Einsteins don't realise that having thigns like free vacinnes during a global pandemic are the almost exact opposite of repression. Things like furlough. Loans to businesses. Etc.

As with all extremists at times, they overlook a "good thing" as it is twisted into a bad thing by their own mind's paranoia. Absoloute Einsteins.

American expat, apparently lost her way to Totnes and ended up in London.
that whole description in the link is just one big red flag these days :D

the latest conspirituality episode is pretty grim but captivating listening about a wellness mum who is deep and dark down the rabit hole. interviews her friends.

Tried that many times. He just changes the subject. It would be quite comical if it wasn't for the fact that his 80 year old mum hasn't been vaccinated because of what he has said.
Make a film of you offering the wager. If he's so right he'd have no reason to turn down his chance of making money and internet fame. And if he runs away from the wager he just looks like a sad conspiracy prick.

I'm told by my conspiraloon mate that my last booster jab has given me AIDS and I will have no immune system by, very specifically, the 13th march. Which is nice.
Do you have it in writing so you can post it somewhere he will always be reminded of it ?
I'm currently managing to annoy a PalTalker by posting stuff in my profile for everyone to see.
A lot of these people only say stuff because they think its ephemeral.

This whole HIV/vaccine thing is just to kick the conspiracy bucket down the line. They can’t accept the fact they’ve been wrong the whole time so now it’s some sort of immune issue that’s going to happen at some stage in the future.

Same thing with Trump and the election. All the QAnon heads claimed he would be installed as rightful President further down the line. They’re just complete fucking arse wipes aren’t they.

Back
Top Bottom