Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Disastrous family seasonal attractions and the never to be forgotten Lapland New Forest Theme Park

The current situation just got me thinking how Covid might affect our annual schadenfreudean tradition. At first I thought Coronavirus will deprive us of any new Laplands this year. But now I reckon it might turn out to be a great source of new material. For instance, angry parents with Disappointed Children Left in Tears™ at not being allowed to sit on Santa's lap, but having to shout at him what they want for Chirstmas from 2m away.

Shouting is particularly risky behaviour because of increased particle transmission. More on-brand for 2020 would be to do it via Zoom.

It looks like there's still plenty of scope for some Christmas fail this year :thumbs:

1599239625895.png

It looks like there's still plenty of scope for some Christmas fail this year :thumbs:

View attachment 229111

Oh yes oh yes :D

'thepartykingdom.co.uk' sounds like a winner

Even though this year’s event is very different, it still includes:

• A quality present for each child (and baby ticket)
  • A treat from the Elf Workshop, for each child to take home and enjoy (This is not included in a baby ticket)
  • A short magic show, just for your family
  • A generic chat with Father Christmas
  • 2 snowballs, per child (this is not included in a baby ticket), to throw at each other for your own mini snowball fight in our Winter Wonderland, and to take home to carry on the fun!
  • Seeing the Magical Owls
  • Mother Christmas who will give you a lovely story for you to read to your kids once you are at home
  • Making Christmas wishes with the Christmas Fairy
  • Fun, games and singing all the way around the experience
  • Our fabulous Elves, including the one and only, Trixie!

This festival of Brexit will be the undoubted victor

Using the working title Festival UK * 2022 organisers have opened applications for teams who wish to be commissioned to come up with ideas for the event.

Surely we could come up with some world beating ideas :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom