Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Disastrous family seasonal attractions and the never to be forgotten Lapland New Forest Theme Park

Northumberlandia to become an Enchanted Forest this Christmas

I'm hoping this will be terrible :D

From their Facebook event:
14th 15th and 16th December
You are invited to a wonderful Christmas Fayre at the enchanted Northumberlandia, our lady of the north.
Wrap up warm and come and explore
Santa will be there with his elves
Children’s rides
Festive shopping stalls from amazing Northeast local traders
Clothing, gift shopping, art, artisan food
Tasty hot food and festive drinks
Nature trail and craft workshops
10-4pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday

A real festive treat for all ages

Oohhh, good find, this one has lots of potential. Will be watching closely :D
This is the photo from their Facebook event :D :D

40998518_739638359712162_4246770860926435328_n.jpg

Yep - shit with a caged and miserable reindeer and overpriced 'gourmet' burgers and artisanal olives (can you guess I have been dragged to one of these shoddy marketing scams before (Burwash Manor...pfft)

Christ almighty - I am obviously failing to monetise my little bit of Norfolk woodland (unlike the wedding venue in the neighbourhood...with a scrappy pallet 'wedding arbour' and a few manky elders and goatwillows in the 'sacred grove' FFS.

These sorts of greedy shameless scum really need a session in the reindeer cage while disgruntled parents and kids get to poke and mock. Would pay for such a spectacle with pleasure.

Last edited:
The children's rides and nature tail have potential :D
Yes :D

Crapland3.JPG.gallery.jpg

I think as the season is approaching someone (neonwilderness) should create a log of all the events taking place round the country with links to their Facebook pages and track the misery.

Perhaps a Google spreadsheet everyone can collaborate on? We could then filter this by dates and locations ready for reporting :)

Yes :D

View attachment 146648

I think as the season is approaching someone (neonwilderness) should create a log of all the events taking place round the country with links to their Facebook pages and track the misery.

Perhaps a Google spreadsheet everyone can collaborate on? We could then filter this by dates and locations ready for reporting :)
perhaps it could be reported on leading london blog brixton buzz

Back
Top Bottom