• No, the US had to cought up plenty for cash for him

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • It is a look alike

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • It is 'Jungle Barry' back from the dead

Votes: 8 11.0%

• Total voters
fela fan said:
After all this was the second most dangerous man all of last year. Now he warrants not a peep, not a column inch.
You are completely wrong. Go to this site and you will see pagefulls of daily world media articles about Saddam.

Use the drop down box, ad you can browse thousands of Saddam articles from all corners of the earth, neatly arranged by date.

I couldn't find any articles claiming that it was actually Saddam's double who was arrested though. Strange that, innit?

infobomb said:
But it's utterly false to suggest that there's been no press coverage whatsoever.

Info, and editor, ahhh, i've practically begged to be told what kind of coverage Hussein is getting in Britain. Due to a plethora of non-answers, i ended up talking about my impression there was little or no coverage.

Still no-one correcting me, so i then began to write as if there has been no coverage.

Thank you for putting me in the picture!! At last someone has told me! I did fucking try.

[And i also said that i could no longer stomach looking at the online versions of british papers. I've even stopped reading papers in Thailand now due to the PM here acting no differently to a dictator. There's too much shit going on in this world, and i no longer want it in my head!

editor said:
You are completely wrong. Go to this site and you will see pagefulls of daily world media articles about Saddam.

Use the drop down box, ad you can browse thousands of Saddam articles from all corners of the earth, neatly arranged by date.

I couldn't find any articles claiming that it was actually Saddam's double who was arrested though. Strange that, innit?

Please see my post above this one. It explains why i said what i said.

And really mate, i just do not want any more shit in my head from this fucked up world, so i happily take your word on it.

Listening to all the sad bad news, it just is nothing more than a constant cycle year after year after year, with only the names that change. No more for me except the headlines on the BBC website and what i find out on urban.

It's more than enough for me.

ostrich.gif

I feel the same way about bollocks conspiracy theories, the type furthered by Joe Vile, which is why I'm relieved there is another forum into which they can all go.

The reason I personally attack them with such vehemence is because to ignore them would be tatamount to agreeing with the possibility that they are true.

Plus I get a kick out of a good old barney on-line.

pk said:
url]

I feel the same way about bollocks conspiracy theories, the type furthered by Joe Vile, which is why I'm relieved there is another forum into which they can all go.

The reason I personally attack them with such vehemence is because to ignore them would be tatamount to agreeing with the possibility that they are true.

Plus I get a kick out of a good old barney on-line.

Yeah well, just personally speaking, i don't read any joe fuckers, nor do i read any 'weird' websites purporting to know this or that.

I only speak from my understanding (and personal experiences in life) of what goes on in politics, particularly the US variety, and of the human mind, and of the mechanics of power, and of known past US history in psy-ops and so on.

Hence my position on such matters. Good morning!

Back
Top Bottom