Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

DHFC v Chippenham Town, Sat 29th April 2023

No chance Hak stays in the Isthmian League.

You'll probably keep your ridiculous attendances figures mainly because most of them don't care about the football and won't even know what league you're playing in. Hope the extra income is worth it x

You'll probably keep your ridiculous attendances figures mainly because most of them don't care about the football and won't even know what league you're playing in. Hope the extra income is worth it x
Suns out go enjoy it you wetwipe.

The league table never lies. Been a woeful season and the rot has been there for a while. Over the last few years football has never been the priority of the club, hopefully this is a wake up call and those in charge can start thinking about building a successful club on the pitch and not just off it.
I know you, so absolutely no side to this at all. But realistically how much higher up the pyramid can Dulwich get? The National League which is deadly dull and almost impossible to get out of? What's wrong with being a popular community club that people have a nice time visiting? Plus we may see more goals and wins next year, and have the excitement of the chance of a promotion.

Fuck off

Great disappointment especially for our younger fan base - mind anger still rising
two home games - no goals FFS

I am sure we can rebuild - but lessons must be learnt - especially re changing managers

Lol. Imagine being this sad in life.

If we’d become complacent during the Rose era then perhaps relegation is just the wake up call the club needs. Let’s go out and find another exciting young manager like Gavin was back in the days of Isthmian South. Let them find exciting young players with the heart to take this club back up again and ignite the crowds. Let them build that Academy that the club so desperately needs. Seems an eternity since we’ve had an Erhun or a Chris Dickson who makes Champion Hill genuinely come alive when the ball reaches their feet.

Last edited:
Great disappointment especially for our younger fan base - mind anger still rising

I am sure we can rebuild - but lessons must be learnt - especially re changing managers
On that I’m still unsure of the role of our Director of Football in the club. I’d love to see that explained and his role in things like manager and player recruitment.

The league table never lies. Been a woeful season and the rot has been there for a while. Over the last few years football has never been the priority of the club, hopefully this is a wake up call and those in charge can start thinking about building a successful club on the pitch and not just off it.
This hits the nail on the head in many ways.
Too much emphasis has been on off field action (don't have a problem with off field stuff when the on field stuff is being addressed) and the proof is in the pudding, relegated!
The board has to take ownership for allowing Rose to be untouchable and when someone finally grew a pair to get rid off him we were left with nothing, absolutely nothing.....no u21s, no youth team, it's a joke.
We have a Trust that is probably further away from engaging to be a fan owned model than the Trust we had 20 years ago.
A lot needs to change, a whole lot!

Disagree. Now we’re not in the National League, the stewards won’t “have” to stop kids playing footie during the game. This is a win for the younger fanbase.

Imagine creating an account on here at 5pm to do what, try and wind people up I assume?

I thought I led a sad life. Fucking hell 🤣
Just wait until you see the Twitter trolls. That said get that all the time from these sad little individuals who think their keyboard “threats” are going to stop me playing. Treat the “one second wonders” on here with pretty much the same contempt.

Like most Tooting supporters this made my afternoon. Then the prospect of the Combined Counties League dawned 😭.
We’ll meet up again. Hopefully the CoCo will provide the impetus for a T**ting revival. Fingers crossed for at least a county cup clash or maybe a PSF to keep the rivalry alive.

Back
Top Bottom