Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cycling Track

Why is it such an advantage to be at the back? When she went for it, Shukila hada good few metres on Meares and had the same height up the track, but Meares eased past her. Surely Meares wasn't close enough to draft?

Is it just that Meares is much quicker?

(apologies if answered elsewhere on the thread)

Why is it such an advantage to be at the back? When she went for it, Shukila hada good few metres on Meares and had the same height up the track, but Meares eased past her. Surely Meares wasn't close enough to draft?

Is it just that Meares is much quicker?

(apologies if answered elsewhere on the thread)
Little from column A (drafting), little from column B (just plain quicker), I suspect.

That was fun

As for that 20km points race that was on before, I have absolutely no iea wtf's going on there. Can't work out the scoring :oops:

That was fun

As for that 20km points race that was on before, I have absolutely no iea wtf's going on there. Can't work out the scoring :oops:

The Elimination Race in the Omnium is much more fun anyway - be sure to watch that. I think it's next.
Simple rules - last one over the line on each lap is out. Only thing to note is that it's taken from the back wheel not the front.

The Elimination Race in the Omnium is much more fun anyway - be sure to watch that. I think it's next.
Simple rules - last one over the line on each lap is out. Only thing to note is that it's taken from the back wheel not the front.
Got to agree. Love the elimination. Cyclings equivalent of musical chairs :cool:

They should give Cavendish a gold medal for the effort he has put in to the commentary, tbh.

Then again, Bauge did serve a suspension for three missed whereabouts-a-ma-bobs. *shrugs*

*goes off to find highlights of Eneco Tour*

Who can explain the vagaries of a crowd? One can use it, one can fear it but one can never truly control it.

Are the points as confusing? :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom